everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

I noticed on boxing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I noticed on boxing
04-24-2011, 08:40 PM
I noticed on boxing
that people are improving a lot lately. I dont see much punch spam anymore and people know how to block better. Im sure the sites like this one help a lot..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2011, 09:03 PM
RE: I noticed on boxing
(04-24-2011 08:40 PM)Jersmall Wrote:  that people are improving a lot lately. I dont see much punch spam anymore and people know how to block better. Im sure the sites like this one help a lot..

And thanks for your excellent boxing tips Wink

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
04-24-2011, 09:09 PM
Good to know you are noticing improvements, let's hope our efforts help in improving the Kinect experience with all games Big Grin

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-24-2011, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2011 11:01 PM by wazza.)
Yup, I notice this too. Well that's expected anyway since people will gain more experience over time Smile.

That's good though, makes it a bit more challenging!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-25-2011, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2011 12:03 AM by Jersmall.)
thanks legreffer i figured it was about time to share and i agree it makes it much more fun. Ive been going to the second a and third rounds more often. i also see people using the same tactics i posted with blocking then the right cross from block.

No complaints here though i love going 3 rounds, surviving getting stunned a few times, a few knock downs then getting the win from points. Big Grin
04-25-2011, 03:54 AM
I have a problem blocking the spammers. I posted in the other forum topic. Any tips for spammers who aim high and low?
04-25-2011, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2011 05:33 PM by Jersmall.)
(04-25-2011 03:54 AM)Nick Wrote:  I have a problem blocking the spammers. I posted in the other forum topic. Any tips for spammers who aim high and low?

i already psoted to your reply on the tips thread and i acutally posted tactics "advanced boxing tips" in that thread if you check the page before. there are a hand full of anti spam tactics. the best ide say is baiting them. cover one part of your body so they see it and you know they do. when they start attacking your other open part quickly switch.

i find players usually have a go to combo. you can always noice paterns in peoples combos. it only takes a second to get 2-3 power ups and stun them. it takes way longer to get knocked down. even if you dont block or move. you might want to consider playing against a computer champion mode till you can block his punches and stun him good.

however some players are harder then the hardest computer difficutly on boxing.
05-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Thanks so much for your tips! I now am Boxing alot more now and actually enjoying it. Hopefully the next installment will allow players to block in various places and not just a hi or low. It would be cool to be able to adopt a technique such as Floyd Mayweathers (one handed blocks and even dodging of punches).
05-11-2011, 06:33 PM
(05-11-2011 06:18 PM)Nick Wrote:  Thanks so much for your tips! I now am Boxing alot more now and actually enjoying it. Hopefully the next installment will allow players to block in various places and not just a hi or low. It would be cool to be able to adopt a technique such as Floyd Mayweathers (one handed blocks and even dodging of punches).

thank you for the good feedback! i agree when you acutally know how to box and how it works its much more fun. Since day 1 i wondered why all the instructions for the sports are just so vague...they dont even explain the different punches or anything really.

I acutally have been experimenting with that type of blocking. ive noticed i have blocked punches with one arm befor but i never really tried to do it.

the problem i see with it is if your goal is to get the power ups. either way you arent punching so you might as well block with both arms. i agree though you could block like your right side of your face and your left ribs lets say could be cool.

if they make a kick boxing/muay thai game im in love.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kinect Sports (Boxing) Nick 5 2,863 07-16-2011 04:26 PM
Last Post: Jersmall
  check out this kinect boxing match xbox live. Jersmall 11 996 06-01-2011 01:15 AM
Last Post: Mrzocor
  Rage Quitters in Boxing idonotdonot 3 541 05-22-2011 09:27 PM
  The First kinect boxing TKO highlight reel! Jersmall 0 571 05-12-2011 12:59 AM
  boxing - winning with power punches/accuracy. + superman punch Jersmall 0 737 05-11-2011 07:17 PM
  Boxing- How to literaly beat a spammer to a pulp Jersmall 0 632 05-11-2011 06:02 PM