/ / / /

I would like to know about winter stars

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Hello!
I would like to know how the game winter stars is. I can not find any reviews, movies or anything of the game. If somebody have played it please write about it or give me a link to a review or video.
I'm waiting and hoping it is a good game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2011, 08:09 PM
RE: I would like to know about winter stars
We will have this weekend I believe if you can wait.

[Image: thezeeman.png]
11-17-2011, 08:15 PM
Thank you SmileI will be bouncing like a gummiball untill it is posted.
I'm looking forward to read the review Smile
11-17-2011, 08:17 PM
LOL No problem! I'll be including gameplay videos of each event as well. I'm hoping this one turns out to be a good one.

11-17-2011, 08:25 PM
Perfect Smile*Bounzing even more*
11-20-2011, 12:36 AM
I've gotten about 2 1/2 hours in, the gestures are a little different than other games but they work fine for what it is. It's actually a really good game, if you don't want to wait, you probably won't regret it.

11-20-2011, 01:21 AM
I just got it too....I have only done bobsled...gestures seem to work fine...graphics are pretty good...i will play more tonight...i am doing the story mode...which i think is cool for a mini game collection game...it puts the odds against you to compete in all the games with very little team mates...maybe more team mates join as you go farther...seems pretty good so far...
11-20-2011, 01:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 01:31 AM by TheZeeMan.)
They do, you only have the 4 events to start with, as you progress, you gain more team members and the rest of the events, there's 11 total. I wouldn't really consider them mini-games in my opinion, some of them take about 5 minutes to complete on average, and they seem to be getting longer as you get further. It reminds me of need for speed, its actually a really good game.
PS - Ace, think you can help me out with online multiplayer, we'll figure out a day/time? I want to check out the capture the flag mode, it just sounds sweet TongueBut I want to check it out for review reasons anyway, thanks man!

11-20-2011, 02:05 AM
Awesome...let's do it..I will friend u tonight..what's ur username...will u be playing tonight...I should be on sometime around nine central time..if not we try again tomorrow night..or whatever works for u..I will be glad to help
11-20-2011, 02:07 AM
Yup, thezeeman is my gt - I should be playing around 11pm-12am your time if you are still up.

11-20-2011, 02:24 AM
That sounds good. I ws afraid that it was a game that ended after 3 or 5 stages like kinect adventures. Playing online multiplayer sounds also good. The game will be released the 25th here in Europe. I hope this will be a good game that last a little longer.
11-20-2011, 02:26 AM
(11-20-2011 02:24 AM)cazz2 Wrote:  That sounds good. I ws afraid that it was a game that ended after 3 or 5 stages like kinect adventures. Playing online multiplayer sounds also good. The game will be released the 25th here in Europe. I hope this will be a good game that last a little longer.

Well there is 59 career tasks...16 of them are cups, the cups take the longest. I played for 2 1/2 hours and only completed I think 10 or 12 of them...2 of them being cups, it's got plenty of length in it Smile

11-20-2011, 02:49 AM
Perfect SmileIt seems to be a fun game. I hope the skiing is good and fun.
11-20-2011, 02:51 AM
I will let you know, I've only done downhill skiing, and just unlocked the free one, still have to unlock the jumping one.

11-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Question RE: I would like to know about winter stars
(11-20-2011 01:23 AM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  They do, you only have the 4 events to start with, as you progress, you gain more team members and the rest of the events, there's 11 total. I wouldn't really consider them mini-games in my opinion, some of them take about 5 minutes to complete on average, and they seem to be getting longer as you get further. It reminds me of need for speed, its actually a really good game.
PS - Ace, think you can help me out with online multiplayer, we'll figure out a day/time? I want to check out the capture the flag mode, it just sounds sweet TongueBut I want to check it out for review reasons anyway, thanks man!

Capture the flag? HuhHas is got a snowballing FPS game in it then or something? Lol! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Winter Sports kinect RodSteam 13 2,667 11-21-2011 04:12 AM
Last Post: TheZeeMan