everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

I would like to know about winter stars

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I would like to know about winter stars
11-20-2011, 07:59 PM
RE: I would like to know about winter stars
No LOL But I have to check this mode out...I think its with skiing and or skating and you race around capturing the flag...it sounds really cool. I would say its skiing though because you can jostle other players (ie. hitting other players with your sticks).

[Image: thezeeman.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2011, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 08:27 PM by Corellianrogue.)
(11-20-2011 07:59 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  No LOL But I have to check this mode out...I think its with skiing and or skating and you race around capturing the flag...it sounds really cool. I would say its skiing though because you can jostle other players (ie. hitting other players with your sticks).

Road Rash on skis? Lol! I can't believe EA haven't made Road Rash for Kinect yet, that would be PERFECT for a Kinect game! Big Grin
11-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Yeah I know, I think I'm going to create a new thread for devs and we can all put our ideas together on what games to re-release with Kinect controls, the fan base is already there as well as the IP, so it should be a no brainer, enough new ideas Tongue

[Image: thezeeman.png]
12-10-2011, 05:30 AM
When you first look at this game you think to yourself, "Whoa! This looks exciting!" and then when you actually pop it into the disc drive you think to yourself, "I would have rather saved my money because now I cant return it." There is NO freeride, you have to follow the story line which it tells you nothing about. It also starts you with very limited options. You HAVE to win to advance and unlock other competitions. I expected a game full of powdery mountains and free roam where I could snowboard endlessly when not following a "career" mode, but you cant. Nor do I want to be a female ice skater required to advance.. I would NEVER recommend this game to anyone. Highly disappointed. Might I add poor capability to control.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Winter Sports kinect RodSteam 16 3,221 12-02-2011 05:50 PM
Last Post: dirtyvu
  How to save and exit winter stars? cazz2 3 194 11-30-2011 04:10 PM
Last Post: TheZeeMan