everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

IT WORKS ! Ducking in Motion Sports

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-25-2010, 11:37 AM
Zeeman, I am stubborn and don't give up easy and wanted to play American Football on Motion Sports, I noticed a video on Yourube with a guy reviewing the game and being in the later stages. So he must have completed the first game.

Any way I thought I'll give it another try, so I playing and ducking and touching the floor, trying different postions and timing, then amazingly I ducked, WOW I couldn't believe it. I tried again with no success for a few minutes, I tried to replicate what I had done. In the end I done it again, twice in the first wave. The after an hour or more completed the first game.

Ducking is not so easy, even if you do it right it gets harder in the 2nd & 3rd waves.

This is how you duck, wait to your about 5yds from the obstacle, can be timed by the marker lines on the first wave, it's about the same distance as jumping, just far less room for error. You don't have to touch floor, just bend your legs at the knee, trying to look at the screen as much as possible. Then you will duck. In the 2nd & 3rd waves it gets harder by giving you less time to react, but it's always the same 5yds from barrier you duck, try it, it's a good work out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2010, 05:37 PM
RE: IT WORKS ! Ducking in Motion Sports
Hmm I tried everything went slow and all and still couldn't get it. I am waiting to hear from Ubisoft on when they plan on releasing a patch so I will revisit the game again and hopefully have a better experience!

[Image: thezeeman.png]
11-26-2010, 11:28 PM
(11-25-2010 05:37 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  Hmm I tried everything went slow and all and still couldn't get it. I am waiting to hear from Ubisoft on when they plan on releasing a patch so I will revisit the game again and hopefully have a better experience!

I haven't had any problems with ducking. Weird that you are. Maybe it's just you. LOL

[Image: UndgnfiedWrshpr.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2010, 11:54 PM
I had same issues as all of the major reviewers, here's IGN's part on it.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/113/1132820p1.html

[Image: thezeeman.png]
11-27-2010, 04:04 PM
The ducking is difficult, theres no doubt about it, timing as to be almost perfect, like 95% only a 5% leeway I would say.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kinect Sports Season 2 dirtyvu 47 2,608 Today 03:13 PM
Last Post: TheZeeMan
  Motion Sports Adrenaline first impressions wiggadun 6 424 10-31-2011 09:00 PM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  Kinect Sports Leaderboards legreffer 8 34,905 10-29-2011 08:52 AM
Last Post: OMLeung
  Kinect Sports Leaderboards Archive mcb1ake 205 21,309 10-13-2011 04:55 PM
Last Post: legreffer
  Kinect Sports Easter Eggs, Tips & Tricks legreffer 30 13,179 10-10-2011 01:06 AM
Last Post: Mrzocor
  New Kinect sports game has me excited. ProjectNatalFan 1 669 09-16-2011 03:22 AM
Last Post: Mrzocor