We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Is it worth buying a controller for the PC at best buy or trying to figure out PS3 bu

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it worth buying a controller for the PC at best buy or trying to figure out PS3 bu
09-05-2011, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2011 08:36 AM by Clemens.)
I have a few games such as Mario Galaxy on my computer and I plugged my PS3 controller into the PC to work and have the DS3 Tool and Xpadder but I can't seem to get the controls working right with the PS3 controller. Is it worth it to buy a $25 logitech PC controller to play? Does a PC controller work right off the bat or do I still have to configure it? Thanks for the help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2011, 04:46 AM
RE: Is it worth buying a controller for the PC at best buy or trying to figure out PS3 bu
if you have a 360 controller, that'd be best to use with a PC. PC games even assume the 360 controller layout and have full support for features like force feedback. You can either get the 360 controller for Windows which comes with a wireless receiver. The wireless receiver can handle up to 4 controllers per receiver. And when you don't want to use the controller on the PC, you can use it on a 360.

Or you can buy the wireless receiver on its own ($13-25) and use your 360 controller.

Or if you get a wired 360 controller, it should be plug and play. Or at the worst, you go to Microsoft and download the controller app to remap controls.

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply