/ / v /

Joyride menu system

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Joyride menu system
12-17-2010, 02:55 AM
Joyride menu system
Hey guys,

Had a go on the Kinect joyride game in Game the other day and although the game seems pretty slick, the menu systems pretty unresponsive and it took 2 nearly minutes to select the play button. It was a demo, but still seems pretty shoddy and wouldn't track my hand.

I had just Tried the xbox dashboard in the shop and it was super precise at tracking my hand and I was whizzing through menus so its not that it had been calibrated poorly or anything like that, so just wondered if it is just the demo, or if the menu is pretty unresponsive in the real game.

Seems a bit disappointing if it is, as I thought that might be a game I get in the New Year Sales when the price comes down. The controls in the game tracking the steering seem pretty accurate, so I am surprised the menu system isn't exactly as precise as Microsoft's dashboard. Has the game had a patch yet that fixed this problem.

I'm new to the Xbox 360 scene, so don't know anyone on Xbox live yet. So please add me (Gamertag:ywith), as would like to have someone to play kinect games and other xbox 360 games with at Christmas.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2010, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2010 03:06 AM by TheZeeMan.)
RE: Joyride menu system
Yes read my review Tongue

The menu is fine and a patch has already been released.
Actually I take that back - I didn't comment about the menu system Big Grin My apologies, if I don't mention the menu system then it's typically good Smile

[Image: thezeeman.png]
Find all posts by this user
12-17-2010, 08:07 PM
RE: Joyride menu system
Agreed. Menu works great on the retail version.

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kinect Joyride DLC - Chevy Volt avalailable exnihilio13 1 1,749 01-05-2011 03:36 PM
Last Post: HazyCloud
  Best in game menu BlueBaron 4 1,962 12-03-2010 03:16 AM
Last Post: 360
  Video of me briefly playing Kinect Sports Boxing, Sonic, Yourshape and Joyride King Backslap 2 1,638 11-15-2010 12:21 AM
Last Post: Gagmag
  Here is a video of the system at home Ki4ngz 1 1,564 11-05-2010 12:55 AM
Last Post: Clemens