Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2011, 01:23 PM
RE: Kinct Games?
Well....I have
  • Kinect Sports
  • Kinect Adventures
  • Dance Central
  • Your Shape Envolved
  • Brunswick Pro Bowling - I already read ZeeMan review. I still got the game anyways. SmileI'll let you know what my impression of the game.

[Image: meistroracer.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Kinect Adventures
Kinect Sports
Dance Central
Sonic Freeriders
EA Sports Active 2
Yourshape Fitness Evolved
Dr. Kawashima's Body and Brain Exercises

And I've had and sold Kinectimals, only because I've got 1000/1000 on it and my daughter wanted Sonic more.

[Image: Abooie.png]
03-10-2011, 05:54 PM
Adventures
Kinect Sports
Game Party In Motion
Deca Sports Freedom
Dance Central
Your Shape Fitness Evolved
Kinect Joy Ride
Motion Sports

I've also had Kinectimals but sold it when I saw that Best Buy was going to give me 30 for trade in. I'll probably end up getting it again when I see it in a bargain bin.

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
03-13-2011, 01:26 PM
(03-10-2011 05:54 PM)HazyCloud Wrote:  Adventures
Kinect Sports
Game Party In Motion
Deca Sports Freedom
Dance Central
Your Shape Fitness Evolved
Kinect Joy Ride
Motion Sports

I've also had Kinectimals but sold it when I saw that Best Buy was going to give me 30 for trade in. I'll probably end up getting it again when I see it in a bargain bin.

The two games I have in bold. How are these games?

03-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Not very good. Both have been reviewed on this site.

https://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/Threa...-hope-7-10

https://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/Threa...rated-2-10

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
03-15-2011, 09:05 AM
I have
Kinect Adventures
Kinect Sports
Dance Central

I'd like to see Game Party In Motion redone. Kinect Sports with people over is a lot of fun, and I think Game Party In Motion would be really fun if they redid it and made it more accurate.
03-15-2011, 09:55 AM
I have:
• Kinect Adventures
• Kinect Sports

I would like to get but I'm not sure if they're good:
• Dance Central (Is it good?)
• Your Shape (Is it worth it?)

Yes I have read the reviews but still can't make up my mind :/

Front Page
PM Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-15-2011, 11:53 AM
@wazza - Dance Central is the best game, if you like dancing. It also a good work out once you get some the dance routines down. Songs to me are descent, but that's a matter of personal preference.

You Shape - is more of a fitness, but great game nonetheless. Plus, you can keep track of how much calories you have lost on PC. It syncronize with your console while you work out. You can also setup a Goal for a day or a week or a month of how much you want to lose calories. You get an achievement for doing this too. It's really cool. My favorite is the Fitness program - Cardio Boxing. But there's others work exercises too. Ohh...Kinect Adventures has a demo for Yourshape and Joyride. I believe. Try that out.

03-15-2011, 08:02 PM
@Wazza

I want to throw my 2 cents in about Your Shape (It is worth it) but I actually liked EA Sports Active 2 a little better and find that I play it more than Your Shape...Sports Active has come way down in price and they have fixed some of the bugs that I feel slowed down the pace of the game (like signing you out at random) if you are looking for an exercise game - Sports active will get you to Sweat but if you can afford both, I feel you will enjoy both...I hope this helps...By the Way Dance Central ROCKS!!!
03-16-2011, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2011 03:04 AM by wazza.)
(03-15-2011 11:53 AM)meistroracer Wrote:  @wazza - Dance Central is the best game, if you like dancing. It also a good work out once you get some the dance routines down. Songs to me are descent, but that's a matter of personal preference.

You Shape - is more of a fitness, but great game nonetheless. Plus, you can keep track of how much calories you have lost on PC. It syncronize with your console while you work out. You can also setup a Goal for a day or a week or a month of how much you want to lose calories. You get an achievement for doing this too. It's really cool. My favorite is the Fitness program - Cardio Boxing. But there's others work exercises too. Ohh...Kinect Adventures has a demo for Yourshape and Joyride. I believe. Try that out.

Thanks meistroracer, I'm not really a big fan of dancing, but that's not to say I don't like it! I'll probably get Dance Central this week. Smile

Is Your Shape good for Cardio? I'm looking for Cardio exercise now that Winter where I live is shortly approaching. Is Cardio Boxing a paid DLC? Also, didn't know Adventures had those demos. Gonna try it now Big Grin
(03-15-2011 08:02 PM)Ace12me Wrote:  @Wazza

I want to throw my 2 cents in about Your Shape (It is worth it) but I actually liked EA Sports Active 2 a little better and find that I play it more than Your Shape...Sports Active has come way down in price and they have fixed some of the bugs that I feel slowed down the pace of the game (like signing you out at random) if you are looking for an exercise game - Sports active will get you to Sweat but if you can afford both, I feel you will enjoy both...I hope this helps...By the Way Dance Central ROCKS!!!

Thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated.

The thing about EA Active is I hear its floor exercise plus jumping etc. which I would say for me I don't like / won't suit. Because my floor is hard-wood. And when you jump it makes a loud noise coming from a second floor Sad
03-16-2011, 04:46 AM
UPDATE:

After trying both demos (Your shape and Dance Central) I decided to order both. Smile
03-16-2011, 10:49 PM
(03-16-2011 04:46 AM)wazza Wrote:  UPDATE:

After trying both demos (Your shape and Dance Central) I decided to order both. Smile

You are going to get HOOKED on both of those games. To answer your question on You shape. The DLC for Cardio for Bronze and Silver...are free. But the Platinum is not. You would have to pay for that.

Oh in order to unlock the silver cardio (it's cardio boxing), you would have to complete the bronze first. You would love how it syncs with your console and PC.

Let us know when your get these games and how you like them.

03-17-2011, 04:22 AM
(03-16-2011 10:49 PM)meistroracer Wrote:  

You are going to get HOOKED on both of those games. To answer your question on You shape. The DLC for Cardio for Bronze and Silver...are free. But the Platinum is not. You would have to pay for that.

Oh in order to unlock the silver cardio (it's cardio boxing), you would have to complete the bronze first. You would love how it syncs with your console and PC.

Let us know when your get these games and how you like them.
Hate dancing under any circumstances!
03-17-2011, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2011 07:37 AM by wazza.)
(03-16-2011 10:49 PM)meistroracer Wrote:  

You are going to get HOOKED on both of those games. To answer your question on You shape. The DLC for Cardio for Bronze and Silver...are free. But the Platinum is not.
You would have to pay for that.

Let us know when your get these games and
how you like them.

I have a strong feeling that I will indeed be
hooked

I will get both of them tomorrow

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Carnival Games: Monkey See, Monkey Do dirtyvu 14 811 Today 05:31 AM
Last Post: Ace12me
  so i heard carnival games is out? Jersmall 7 352 04-09-2011 03:36 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  What will be your top 5 favorite Kinect games for 2011? Clemens 19 1,380 04-01-2011 03:50 PM
Last Post: BassGuiFloyd
  dancing games on Wii and 360 dirtyvu 3 418 03-22-2011 05:15 AM
Last Post: dirtyvu
Exclamation Another 2 New Kinect Games! A MotionSports Sequel and Super Me Corellianrogue 5 946 03-18-2011 03:19 PM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do ZappyGetzOff10 3 587 01-28-2011 07:26 AM
Last Post: ZappyGetzOff10

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)