We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

Kinect Adventures Secret Achievements....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Hi, I only have 3 achievements left to do in Adventures, the mate joining you one, which should be taken care of this weekend, and the 2 secret ones. Anyone know what they are, I have a feeling that they are getting platinum in intermediate, and getting platinum in advanced, but hopefully not, as these are too hard for an unfit person like me,lol. If anyone knows what they are, or can confirm the 2 secret achievements, could you let me know, many thanks, Mike.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2011, 09:00 PM
RE: Kinect Adventures Secret Achievements....
I didn't played much at this game, but here's the info from xbox360achievements

Quote:That's What I Call Teamwork! (50)
Played all levels with multiple players

The description is a bit deceptive, you just need to play all 42 levels in 2-player mode, regardless of score.

Oooh... Shiny! (10)
Earned a Platinum Medal, or saw one earned, in any level

Best done on a Basic difficulty level. Rallyball seems to have easy Platinum requirements. You get great bonuses in this activity if you can clear the board fast and this is easy to do if you happen to hit a multi-ball in the beginning. Only unlocks in Free Play.

Jump The Shark (10)
Made the shark jump while recording the Dive In! Living Statue

Simply jump in the air while recording your Living Statue of the shark.

Platinom Nom Nom (20)
Earned a Platinum Medal, or saw one earned, in all Free Play levels

The hardest achievement in the game obviously. Remember, if you received Platinum in Adventures Mode, this does not count, you have to do them all in Free Play. While it is a blast to play co-op it doesn't seem to offer any advantages so it's best to attempt this solo. Some games require a lot of jumping and sidestepping so you'll likely get tired. Make sure you are well rested for the more grueling of activities

[Image: legreffer.jpg]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kinect Adventures 100/100 Achievements UndgnfiedWrshpr 2 1,547 02-15-2012 12:38 AM
Last Post: Ace12me
  Extract Kinect Adventures Photos offline zemacaco 4 6,172 01-03-2012 08:13 AM
Last Post: Kroekel
  Kinect adventures pre-ordered code helicopter does not work ywith 1 2,419 12-15-2010 09:41 PM
Last Post: HazyCloud
  Kinect adventures bonus levels ywith 10 4,778 11-15-2010 11:06 PM
Last Post: NO SUPER POWERS