/ / v /

Kinect Injuries LOL

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Kinect Injuries LOL
11-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Kinect Injuries LOL
Share about your little mishaps here:

I love the kinect. Let me start by saying that. First time I put in Kinect Sports, I had a couple friends over to play with me. It's a great game and you all should have a copy. Anyway, I was doing the javelin throw and well, there is a beam on my ceiling and WAM. I smacked my right hand on it. LOL. We were all laughing so hard. My hand got cut open a little and my knuckles are still a little bruised. Not too serious. Sad thing was that it made my throw a foul. haha.

At work the next day, I was telling a customer about it because he saw my hand. After I told him the story he asked me, "did you break the controller?" That's when I explained to him how cool kinect is, because there was no controller. Had there been, the controller would have been destroyed.

[Image: UndgnfiedWrshpr.png]
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2010, 09:18 PM
RE: Kinect Injuries LOL
LOL I have an oak baseboard on my couches and doing dancing took my foot out a couple of times man did that hurt. I also do the right leg back crossover move when bowling, and quite a few times I've taken out my foot on my glass table. So far, no arm/hand injuries thankfully, only the feet lol

[Image: TheZeeMan]
Find all posts by this user
11-09-2010, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 09:21 PM by UndgnfiedWrshpr.)
(11-09-2010 09:18 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  LOL I have an oak baseboard on my couches and doing dancing took my foot out a couple of times man did that hurt. I also do the right leg back crossover move when bowling, and quite a few times I've taken out my foot on my glass table. So far, no arm/hand injuries thankfully, only the feet lol

Funny thing...last night I was playing Sonic Free Riders and when I did the kick thing to go faster I hit my glass top coffee table and knocked the glass off and then it came back down with a loud thud....haha. Yeah, I'm gonna move it out of the way from now on when I'm playing...Good times.

[Image: UndgnfiedWrshpr.png]
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
11-10-2010, 12:56 AM
I'm gonna put this under experiences... because it's a lot of fun to read, lol. Hope your hand, coffee cup, feet, whatever Big Grinare all okay now!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2010, 02:00 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2010 02:00 AM by Robb25j.)
try hitting your head on the ceiling fan when you jump after that bump on the head i had to start jumpin with my neck extended down lol so it looks crazy when i jump lol lol lol

Dont nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream
11-10-2010, 02:10 AM
LMAO Robb, that is hilarious!

[Image: TheZeeMan]
11-10-2010, 02:18 AM
haha Rob, lol! Thanks for sharing, looks like you're having fun! I can't tell whether you're going up or down at this point, but I can see that you're ducking to keep the fan from hitting you Tongue

11-10-2010, 02:23 AM
lol yea i cant wait until i get home to try it at my own home i was at my mom house i stopped by while i was at work just to try kinect i want be home until nov 24th to really mess with my kinect thats when ill start posting videos etc Smilecant wait

ps i was having to much fun

Dont nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream
11-10-2010, 02:30 AM
(11-10-2010 02:23 AM)Robb25j Wrote:  lol yea i cant wait until i get home to try it at my own home i was at my mom house i stopped by while i was at work just to try kinect i want be home until nov 24th to really mess with my kinect thats when ill start posting videos etc Smilecant wait

ps i was having to much fun

Great stuff.. good to hear you're so excited, looking forward to the videos! Ow, and be sure to include a pic of your truck while you're at it Big Grin

11-11-2010, 12:53 AM
(11-09-2010 09:18 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  LOL I have an oak baseboard on my couches and doing dancing took my foot out a couple of times man did that hurt.

Same here, except my finger hit the baseboard as I was ducking on Reflex Ridge on Adventures. Almost took my pinkie nail off, lol.
11-11-2010, 02:44 AM
Heh, there are already some hilarious kinect-related injury videos on youtube. The worst (but somehow funniest) ones are when parents whack their kid with a stray elbow or something. I know I shouldn't laugh or think it's funny at all, but humor is a strange thing, heh.
11-11-2010, 03:05 AM
@Fervor, could you share the videos you found here?

11-11-2010, 04:40 AM
Here ya go, heh.

11-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Nothing funny here but last night doing the hurdles on kinect sports my knackered knee nearly gave way and believe me I don't want that to happen because the pain is excruciating when that happens, I think I'll have to rethink my jumping for hurdles....

[Image: Leafs1201.png]

ASTON VILLA F.C

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

ENGLAND
11-11-2010, 12:21 PM
(11-11-2010 09:20 AM)Leafs1201 Wrote:  Nothing funny here but last night doing the hurdles on kinect sports my knackered knee nearly gave way and believe me I don't want that to happen because the pain is excruciating when that happens, I think I'll have to rethink my jumping for hurdles....

Lol.. come up with a strategy that doesn't involve knees! Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)