Poll: Remove the frontpage news from the Kinect News forum?
This poll is closed.
Yes
1 Votes, 33.33%
33.33%
No
2 Votes, 66.67%
66.67%
I don't really care, I just read the frontpage anyways.
0 Votes, 0%
0%
3 votes
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kinect News Forum
Should we remove it? Or do you feel it is not part of the forum?
"NO" do not keep the Kinect New Forums. Since you have all news on the frontpage, I didn't understand why you had the Kinect News forum in the first place. Plus, the frontpage is more attractive and very informative to look at and it is easy to select any topics we wish to read or view. So, I say get rid of the Kinect News forum. I really do not see any use for it....plus. It should clear plenty of space for expansion.
(05-29-2011 01:01 PM)meistroracer Wrote:  "NO" do not keep the Kinect New Forums. Since you have all news on the frontpage, I didn't understand why you had the Kinect News forum in the first place. Plus, the frontpage is more attractive and very informative to look at and it is easy to select any topics we wish to read or view. So, I say get rid of the Kinect News forum. I really do not see any use for it....plus. It should clear plenty of space for expansion.

So you answer would be 'Yes', sorry for the confusion in my wordings.. I'll adjust it. thanks!

Get your point Smile
I can't make up my mind, lol! Although it sometimes seems a little redundant as it doesn't move a newly commented on thread to the top like the other forums it's quite good to see a lot of archived news really quickly.
I don't use it, the only time I go there is to mark new one as read
@Clemens - Can you change my vote to "Yes!! Remove it.", please? I was the one that wasn't reading it right. sorry!!!
Yup Meistro, will take your 'no' as a yes! thx
OK, so I removed the forum from sight. You can still access it, but it won't be updated anymore.

Hopefully none of you are offended by this. If so, let me know.