Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

Kinect SSX (Snowboarding) & The Sims Coming?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kinect SSX (Snowboarding) & The Sims Coming?!
01-31-2011, 12:57 AM
Exclamation Kinect SSX (Snowboarding) & The Sims Coming?!
Microsoft have registered SSXKinect.com ( http://whois.domaintools.com/ssxkinect.com ) and TheSimsKinect.com ( http://whois.domaintools.com/thesimskinect.com ) which suggests that those games are coming out for Kinect! I know both those franchises are owned by EA but maybe Microsoft will co-publish them?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2011, 05:47 PM
RE: Kinect SSX (Snowboarding) & The Sims Coming?!
So I'm guessing SSX will work like Sonic Free Riders but I'm not sure about The Sims... maybe using the various menus Minority Report style? Mind you, I can't really see how the Sims translates well to a console experience, seems more like a mouse based game to me.
02-01-2011, 12:27 AM
(01-31-2011 05:47 PM)JGreen7 Wrote:  So I'm guessing SSX will work like Sonic Free Riders but I'm not sure about The Sims... maybe using the various menus Minority Report style? Mind you, I can't really see how the Sims translates well to a console experience, seems more like a mouse based game to me.

I don't really know that much about The Sims but maybe in a Kinect version you become a "Sim" and interact with the other CPU Sims using voice, gestures and maybe also the face tracking technology that's used in Avatar Kinect for facial gestures? (By the way, if you watch the movie Gamer there's a live action version of The Sims in it, lol! Also all the games and applications are controlled via a Kinect-style interface!)
02-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Sims would definitely work for kinect Big Grin, but SSX even more so I think... hmm I guess we'll have to wait a bit Smile

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  3 NEW D.C SONGS COMING 11/23!!!! ZappyGetzOff10 9 564 11-23-2010 06:48 PM
Last Post: mx187
Exclamation New BK Kinect Game Coming Soon! TheZeeMan 13 995 11-19-2010 05:51 AM
Last Post: TheZeeMan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!