everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Kinect Sports 2 Thoughts?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kinect Sports 2 Thoughts?
05-27-2011, 10:10 PM
RE: Kinect Sports 2 Thoughts?
(05-27-2011 05:48 PM)Jersmall Wrote:  I still wish there was a fight simuator!

either online multi player kick boxing basically and single player you could fight AI of course but also it would put you in real world situations like getting shoved, someone attempting a punch or kick etc. teaching you to bob and weave or groin kicks, eye gouging, leg sweeps etc, take downs if someone is holding your cloths.

it could teach you how to defend and flee at the right times.I wish i knew how to make games.

Maybe after UFC Trainer is released they'll follow it up a few months later with a UFC fighting game?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2011, 10:41 PM
(05-27-2011 10:10 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  Maybe after UFC Trainer is released they'll follow it up a few months later with a UFC fighting game?

Yeah, that would make sense and they will have gained experience from the first game!

[Image: legreffer.png]

[My "Get in shape" Blog] [Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
05-28-2011, 08:30 PM
I really dont see how they will mix all the martial arts in one. The UFC trainer really is just a way to get fit like yourshape or other work out games i imagine.

I can see how they can put boxing/kick boxing in the game. then you have the close quarter either colar tie or muay thai clinch to deliver knees. along with that comes catching strikes then going for a takedown. Since kinect is basically a standing game I wonder how they would implement jui jitsu/wrestling.

Jui jitsu is THE ground game maybe 10% of people realise whats going on in Real UFC fights. They would need a way to transition for both the person onto and the bottom person. also the submissions for both people top and bottom.

In the old UFC games you need to button mash to do/stop a take down and to do/stop a submission.
Yesterday, 05:07 AM
(04-18-2011 02:59 PM)Ace12me Wrote:  I was just thinking the other day about what might be in Kinect sports 2...
What new events could they add....When you play the javelin (I think) you can look in the background and see other events around the stadium...I think I saw the pole vault and the high jump....Events that could probably be in part 2...what else do you guys think could be good events to add in to Kinect sports 2....Just thought we could speculate for fun...
Bored with the first one already are u? Doesn't take long does it!
Yesterday, 11:49 AM
Big Grin RE: Kinect Sports 2 Thoughts?
I'm going to wait and see after this summer to see what comes out before I attack...I mean post. Big Grin

[Image: meistroracer.jpg]
Yesterday, 12:02 PM
(Yesterday 11:49 AM)meistroracer Wrote:  I'm going to wait and see after this summer to see what comes out before I attack...I mean post. Big Grin

I'm pretty sure you'll only have to wait until Monday to see what's in Kinect Sports 2. Big Grin(That's if there actually is a Kinect Sports 2, it's still only a rumour.)
Yesterday, 12:11 PM
Oh yeah...your right!!! LOL

[Image: meistroracer.jpg]
Yesterday, 05:39 PM
I'd love to see some type of Krav Maga implemented in a Kinect Sports. I already take it, but hell, some extra at-home practice wouldn't hurt.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kinect Sports Leaderboards legreffer 15 23,201 05-30-2011 09:51 PM
Last Post: legreffer
  Kinect Sports Easter Eggs, Tips & Tricks legreffer 27 5,328 05-27-2011 06:25 PM
Last Post: Jersmall
  Kinect sports calorie challenge Jersmall 7 751 05-24-2011 12:32 PM
Last Post: Ace12me
  Kinect Sports Leaderboards Archive mcb1ake 144 5,003 05-16-2011 05:58 AM
Last Post: OMLeung
  kinect sports 4mb update Jersmall 3 712 04-26-2011 04:34 PM
  Sports stats thread Jersmall 5 709 04-25-2011 08:53 PM