/ / v /

Kinect Sports Achievement % Completion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kinect Sports Achievement % Completion
02-21-2011, 12:20 AM
RE: Kinect Sports Achievement % Completion
I am on lvl 68...a lot of bowling and table tennis and soccer and volleyball inbetween.

Right now, Table tennis....gasp....has taking over the #1 spot as my favorite game. This game is so fun to play. Bowling was the #1 for awhile but now table tennis has taking over. Putting a spin into the ball was the last straw for me with bowling. It was very inconsistent that is all I am going to say about it.

Is kinectfacebook leader board working now?

KinectSports is or will be my favorite until something really awesome to beat it out. i don't see any games ever going to do it. I'll just have to wait and see. It have to be a Kinect Game nothing else.

[Image: meistroracer.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2011, 01:31 AM
(02-21-2011 12:20 AM)meistroracer Wrote:  Is kinectfacebook leader board working now?

I'm not sure what you are talking about ?

(02-21-2011 12:20 AM)meistroracer Wrote:  KinectSports is or will be my favorite until something really awesome to beat it out. i don't see any games ever going to do it. I'll just have to wait and see. It have to be a Kinect Game nothing else.

Kinect Sports 2 Big Grin

[Image: legreffer.jpg]

[My "Get in shape" Blog] [Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
02-21-2011, 01:46 AM
Question RE: Kinect Sports Achievement % Completion
(02-21-2011 01:31 AM)legreffer Wrote:  Kinect Sports 2 Big Grin

Do you think that Kinect Sports 2 will come out in November and become a yearly series like a lot of other sports games? I think that's possible, although if it does I hope each version is more advanced and different enough.
02-21-2011, 02:41 AM
(02-21-2011 01:46 AM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  
(02-21-2011 01:31 AM)legreffer Wrote:  Kinect Sports 2 Big Grin

Do you think that Kinect Sports 2 will come out in November and become a yearly series like a lot of other sports games? I think that's possible, although if it does I hope each version is more advanced and different enough.

Yeah the potential is there, I just hope that Rare's layoff will not affect the quality of it. KS2 can be and should be even better, with more advanced sports, thanks to the famous update of the resolution of the Kinect !

02-21-2011, 12:03 PM
(02-21-2011 01:31 AM)legreffer Wrote:  
(02-21-2011 12:20 AM)meistroracer Wrote:  Is kinectfacebook leader board working now?

I'm not sure what you are talking about ?

(02-21-2011 12:20 AM)meistroracer Wrote:  KinectSports is or will be my favorite until something really awesome to beat it out. i don't see any games ever going to do it. I'll just have to wait and see. It have to be a Kinect Game nothing else.

Kinect Sports 2 Big Grin

I was asking if the leader board on face book working now? Sorry I didn't word that right and anyways. I have checked and it seems to be working.

There's a KS2 coming out?? Now I am really wondering what they can possibly top KS1 in KS2. I hope that makes sense. Smile

02-21-2011, 03:05 PM
(02-21-2011 12:03 PM)meistroracer Wrote:  I was asking if the leader board on face book working now? Sorry I didn't word that right and anyways. I have checked and it seems to be working.

There's a KS2 coming out?? Now I am really wondering what they can possibly top KS1 in KS2. I hope that makes sense. Smile

If you are referring to Rare's facebook app, yeah it's working well now Smile

There is no KS2 announced, we are just hoping Wink

02-23-2011, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2011 03:28 AM by meistroracer.)
Level = 68 close to 69
Gamerscore: 690/1250
Number of achievementis: 31 of 60
I am at 51% completion

My most recent achievement is: Pew Pew Pew! get over 360 in Pinvaders on 02/12/2011
My most satisfying achievement: Blade Center Champion but only get 10 gs. Ok, now I do not understand why the GS is so low on this achievement. Beating the A.I. on champion mode is no picnic.

Now the most difficult achievements to get for me: Table Top Triumph, Sand Master

The two achievements that I am really after: King Ping, Table Top Triumph

Achievements that maybe out of my reach: ???....well right now. i don't think any of them aren't reachable for me to get atm. Smile

UPDATE!!!

Level = 69
Gamerscore: 705/1250
Achievements: 32 of 60
53% completion

I just got the Table Top Triumph Achievement. I am pretty proud of that one.

Next achievement I am after: King Pin This keeps eluding me. Elude me no more. I will get this achievement soon. Smile

02-23-2011, 04:45 AM
(02-23-2011 02:22 AM)meistroracer Wrote:  Level = 68 close to 69
I am at 51% completion

My most recent achievement is: Pew Pew Pew! get over 360 in Pinvaders on 02/12/2011
My most satisfying achievement: Blade Center Champion but only get 10 gs. Ok, now I do not understand why the GS is so low on this achievement. Beating the A.I. on champion mode is no picnic.

Now the most difficult achievements to get for me: Table Top Triumph, Sand Master

Achievements that maybe out of my reach: ???....well right now. i don't think any of them aren't reachable for me to get atm. Smile

UPDATE!!!

Level = 69
53% completion

Next achievement I am after: King Pin This keeps eluding me. Elude me no more. I will get this achievement soon. Smile

Well done !

Here's some tips for Blade Center Champion : http://www.trueachievements.com/a67444/b...vement.htm. All win at champion level give only 10 !?

Here's what i posted on another forum for Tornado Gardens Champion , if you don't have it :
I had to play 10-12 games in a row to be able to beat him.
Don't throw anywhere, you have to be on defense, try to guess where he will punch and block it (after some games i was able to guess where to block his punch, sometime he throw 2 or 3 times in a row at the same place), and after you blocked 3 punch (look at the bars under life line) then throw a big punch where is not blocking, he will be dazed he will have stars on his head, now it's time to throw alot of punch, just like in this video : http://www.youtube.com/v/lMWGgf00wL8&hl

So you got Table Top Triumph, is it easier than Blade Center Champion ? I have to get this one and Sand Master this week-end. I will give another try in bowling...

02-23-2011, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2011 11:30 AM by meistroracer.)
(02-23-2011 04:45 AM)legreffer Wrote:  
(02-23-2011 02:22 AM)meistroracer Wrote:  Level = 68 close to 69
I am at 51% completion

UPDATE!!!

Level = 69
53% completion

Well done !

Here's some tips for Blade Center Champion : http://www.trueachievements.com/a67444/b...vement.htm. All win at champion level give only 10 !?

Here's what i posted on another forum for Tornado Gardens Champion , if you don't have it :
I had to play 10-12 games in a row to be able to beat him.
Don't throw anywhere, you have to be on defense, try to guess where he will punch and block it (after some games i was able to guess where to block his punch, sometime he throw 2 or 3 times in a row at the same place), and after you blocked 3 punch (look at the bars under life line) then throw a big punch where is not blocking, he will be dazed he will have stars on his head, now it's time to throw alot of punch, just like in this video : http://www.youtube.com/v/lMWGgf00wL8&hl

So you got Table Top Triumph, is it easier than Blade Center Champion ? I have to get this one and Sand Master this week-end. I will give another try in bowling...

It seems to me if you look at all the achievements and the gs. It seems backwards. 30 gs should really be on the harder achievements not the easier and the 10 gs should have been on the easiest gs, imo. I wonder why they did it this way. My guess, that was overlooked and no one really complaining about it. Oh...btw...the hard achievements at least some are from 10-15 gs pts.

Table Top Triumph took me awhile to get this achievement about 12 more tries I can't remember, but I got it on the Pro level. There was no way I would be able to get this achievement on Championship mode on this game. You may have a much easier time getting this achievement than I. Good luck on this achievement.

02-24-2011, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2011 01:36 AM by meistroracer.)
This has been so far a great week for me. I have posted about getting these two achievements. An lo and behold, I get them on back to back days.

Level = 70
Gamerscore = 720/1250
Achievements = 33/60
55% completion

Yesterday, I get the Table Top Triumph and now today. Just by taking a chance by taking my glasses off which I can barely see. But pretty much knew where I want to roll my ball at. Whoala!!! I get the best score I have ever gotten in this game 265 and the achievement I was so after King PIn.

Now to try Beach Volleyball and soccer and other sports in this game.

03-03-2011, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 02:25 PM by legreffer.)
Got another 2 achievements :

- Sand Master (win 7-0 in volley on pro or champ) : It was easier than I thought. Of course I did it on pro level, champ level is very hard and I don't think it's even possible.

-Table Top Triumph (win 11-0 in tennis on pro or champ) : Since I won a game in champ level, I thought it would be easy on pro, but make 11 points while not allowing any was difficult, because sometime the A.I. throw a ball on the boarder of the table and get a point, then you are dead. You have to start all over...You need a bit of chance here.

Level 72
Achievement : 56 / 60 (93%)

4 to go
  • Neon Lanes Champion (win in bowling on champ) MEDIUM
  • King Pin (score 250 in bowling) MEDIUM
  • Paddle Perfection (score 150 in paddle panic)HARD
  • Waveside Champion (win in volley on champ) HARD

03-03-2011, 11:26 AM
(03-03-2011 12:38 AM)legreffer Wrote:  Got another 2 achievements :

- Sand Master (win 7-0 in volley on pro or champ) : It was easier than I thought. Of course I did it on pro level, champ level is very hard and I don't think it's even possible.

-Table Top Triumph (win 11-0 in tennis on pro or champ) : Since I won a game in champ level, I thought it would be easy, but make 11 points while not allowing any was difficult, because sometime the A.I. throw a ball on the boarder of the table and get a point, then you are dead. You have to start all over...You need a bit of chance here.

Level 72
Achievement : 56 / 60 (93%)

4 to go
  • Neon Lanes Champion (win in bowling on champ) MEDIUM
  • King Pin (score 250 in bowling) MEDIUM
  • Paddle Perfection (score 150 in paddle panic)HARD
  • Waveside Champion (win in volley on champ) HARD

Great job in getting the Table Top Triumph achievement on Champion mode too. I tried on Champion mode but I could do it. Pro was a little easier to get it than Champion.

03-03-2011, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 02:34 PM by legreffer.)
(03-03-2011 11:26 AM)meistroracer Wrote:  Great job in getting the Table Top Triumph achievement on Champion mode too. I tried on Champion mode but I could do it. Pro was a little easier to get it than Champion.

Hehe, i did it in pro mode, i don't think i could in champ Undecided

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kinect Sports Leaderboards legreffer 25 17,266 Yesterday 02:52 PM
Last Post: legreffer
  Kinect Sports Easter Eggs, Tips & Tricks legreffer 15 2,318 03-12-2011 11:48 PM
Last Post: meistroracer
  More online players in kinect sports. Stumper540 3 213 03-10-2011 08:20 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  Kinect Sports Leaderboards Archive mcb1ake 57 1,153 03-06-2011 09:33 PM
Last Post: legreffer
  Kinect Sports level 100.... MikeAstro 1 271 02-27-2011 02:01 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  EA Sports Active 2 DLC! TheZeeMan 9 1,149 02-22-2011 06:16 PM
Last Post: AuntieParticle

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)