We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Kinect Sports VS. Motion Sports???

Poll: Which will be better, Kinect Sports or Motion Sports?
This poll is closed.
Kinect Sports 100.00% 5 100.00%
Motion Sports 0% 0 0%
Total 5 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2010, 11:58 PM
What do you guys think? I want a good sports game to play, with the best game play and usability. Which do you think is better, and why?

-I am not Neo, But I am still the One.

[Image: v6roqw.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2010, 01:24 AM
RE: Kinect Sports VS. Motion Sports???
Have you seen the 123Kinect community day preview? I think Kinect Sports is one of the besr games out there, motion sports is pretty cool too though.... But I think its all about whether you want realistic gtaphics (motion sports) or humor and avatars (kinect sports).

Good luck

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-04-2010, 01:47 AM
I wanna know what features each game offers. I like the realistic look of Motion Sports. Plus I think I'd enjoy the games more. However if Kinect Sports has more features, I'd go with that. I have yet to find a review or decent article on them. So IDK.
11-04-2010, 04:03 AM
(11-04-2010 01:24 AM)Clemens Wrote:  Have you seen the 123Kinect community day preview? I think Kinect Sports is one of the besr games out there, motion sports is pretty cool too though.... But I think its all about whether you want realistic gtaphics (motion sports) or humor and avatars (kinect sports).

Good luck

No I haven't seen it. I think I like the line up of sports on Kinect Sports more, I just wish that the table tennis was actually regular tennis.

11-04-2010, 04:14 AM
(11-04-2010 04:03 AM)briankeith513@gmail.com Wrote:  
(11-04-2010 01:24 AM)Clemens Wrote:  Have you seen the 123Kinect community day preview? I think Kinect Sports is one of the besr games out there, motion sports is pretty cool too though.... But I think its all about whether you want realistic gtaphics (motion sports) or humor and avatars (kinect sports).

Good luck

No I haven't seen it. I think I like the line up of sports on Kinect Sports more, I just wish that the table tennis was actually regular tennis.

Check - 'all kinect games' -> Kinect sports -> Preview

11-04-2010, 04:52 AM
(11-04-2010 04:14 AM)Clemens Wrote:  
(11-04-2010 04:03 AM)briankeith513@gmail.com Wrote:  

Good luck

Check - 'all kinect games' -> Kinect sports -> Preview

Just checked it out, thanks. Looks like a lot of fun. I will pick it up tomorrow.

11-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Im defintley getting the Kinect Sports, but it already looks like a flood of sports games will be available a bit like on the Wii, will have to have a look in the future as to what other ones I will buy, wanted Kinect Sports for bowling etc with my daughter, so thats the priorty..

[Image: Leafs1201.png]

ASTON VILLA F.C

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

ENGLAND
11-04-2010, 08:21 PM
(11-04-2010 09:33 AM)Leafs1201 Wrote:  Im defintley getting the Kinect Sports, but it already looks like a flood of sports games will be available a bit like on the Wii, will have to have a look in the future as to what other ones I will buy, wanted Kinect Sports for bowling etc with my daughter, so thats the priorty..

I just finished playing boxing and track and sports on Kinect Sports, and it actually gave me a little work out. I set about 2 or 3 world records too, of course. lol

11-04-2010, 08:38 PM
(11-04-2010 08:21 PM)briankeith513@gmail.com Wrote:  
(11-04-2010 09:33 AM)Leafs1201 Wrote:  Im defintley getting the Kinect Sports, but it already looks like a flood of sports games will be available a bit like on the Wii, will have to have a look in the future as to what other ones I will buy, wanted Kinect Sports for bowling etc with my daughter, so thats the priorty..

I just finished playing boxing and track and sports on Kinect Sports, and it actually gave me a little work out. I set about 2 or 3 world records too, of course. lol
lol Big Grin

11-04-2010, 08:56 PM
(11-04-2010 08:21 PM)briankeith513@gmail.com Wrote:  

Kinect Sports is perhaps one of the best Kinect launch titles out there! I highly recommend it. Smile

http://www.twitter.com/IckyGalaxy
11-04-2010, 11:15 PM
I stood in the store for a good 5 mins trying to pick one of these. Finally decided on Kinect sports. What a great game! The only thing I haven't tried yet was track and field. Boxing really tired me out after a couple times. Loving this game
11-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Btw, here are reviews for both Kinect Sports and Motion Sports... Check it out and reply if you still have questions:

https://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/forum-13.html

11-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Yeah I was really debating this at first but as I looked at the videos, although Motion Sports had great graphics, something just didn't seem quite "right" with it...not to mention horse riding and hang gliding really didn't appeal to me. So I opted for Kinect Sports.

Man, I'm glad I did! That game is great...even the ones I didn't think I'd get into much were pretty fun, and the mini games do add quite a bit (more would be nice..dlc maybe?). Controls very well. Right now my favorites are soccer, boxing, and table tennis, but they're all fun and control well (for the most part).

Then started seeing the lousy reviews for Motion Sports and became more pleased with my decision to go with Kinect Sports.

-----------------------------------
Cypher Infinitum
http://www.cichi.com
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
11-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Ive heard some bad stuff about motion sports but I am yet to play it, I have Kinect sports and it is amazing. Looking forward to a review of decasports when it comes out cuz I'm interested in hearing how dodgeball and paintball are
11-07-2010, 05:44 PM
(11-04-2010 11:15 PM)spitfirex007 Wrote:  I stood in the store for a good 5 mins trying to pick one of these. Finally decided on Kinect sports. What a great game! The only thing I haven't tried yet was track and field. Boxing really tired me out after a couple times. Loving this game

So is the boxing actually true to what you do with your hands and body? I remember the Wii boxing from a few years ago was fun but not accurate in the way punches were thrown. I remember trying to throw an uppercut or hook and the sensor wouldn't recognize it or would throw a punch that wasn't even close to what I intended.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Kinect Sports 3: Summer Edition! Corellianrogue 0 108 04-20-2012 12:52 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  What EA Sports game do you want for Kinect? Tomface 15 6,628 06-21-2011 07:46 PM
Last Post: Jersmall
Shocked Fighters Uncaged & Game Party In Motion...anyone? lol King Backslap 10 4,039 11-24-2010 06:24 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  Video of me briefly playing Kinect Sports Boxing, Sonic, Yourshape and Joyride King Backslap 2 2,875 11-15-2010 12:21 AM
Last Post: Gagmag