/ / v /

Kinect Sports Videos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kinect Sports Videos
01-03-2011, 10:40 PM
RE: Kinect Sports Videos
(01-03-2011 09:37 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  how do you convert an account to a live account? i never saw the option.

Look for the "Join LIVE" option. Of course 99% of the time the name you've chosen is taken, so you'd have to change it.

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2011, 03:32 AM
here's what i did way back when. my bro and i didn't want to create 2 live accounts because we wanted to share. so i created a system account. he created a live account. then i realized that i couldn't use my account on any other 360. so i went back and created a live account with the same name as my system account. but now i have 2 accounts with the exact same name but separate gamerscores.
Find all posts by this user
02-22-2011, 11:34 AM
(12-31-2010 09:00 PM)UndgnfiedWrshpr Wrote:  I'll help you out. I don't get off til 5pm central time. I just have to go into my system and see where it was. Shoot me a friend request "UndgnfiedWrshpr" and I'll give you the walkthrough tonight if you'll be on.
Accually I found a way to do it via computer. Go to http://www.xbox.com and login. Once logged in click on the gamertag up on the top right (should be in orange). This will take you to your profile. On the left hand side there are several options listed under your bio. Select "Online Safety Settings" The next page has several options. The one you're looking for is towards the bottom "Kinect Sharing" select "Allowed." You need to do this for everyone that uses your xbox.

I am also having the same issue. I am the only person in my house with a Live account and I have my 'kinect sharing' settings set to "allow" ... when I play games with multiple users signed in (me being the only Live account) it does not allow me to upload any videos. I had one of my roommates join Live with a free month account and now it will allow for video upload (if just he and/or I are signed in), but I'm wondering if it is possible to change the settings for each account not linked to Live??? Also, once his free month is up I assume it will default back to blocking the "allow" setting. Any help is MUCH appreciated! This is driving me crazy!
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kinect Sports-Bowling meistroracer 1 516 03-05-2011 01:25 PM
Last Post: meistroracer
  Kinect Motion Sports banjobill7 7 1,113 02-05-2011 06:21 PM
Last Post: ball4u
  Kinect Sports-disconnected issues!! meistroracer 3 417 01-31-2011 11:37 PM
Last Post: meistroracer
  Kinect Sports - Soccer - Problems ID'ing whose turn it is in Multi-player mode hackysackman 1 515 01-10-2011 07:24 PM
Last Post: Crimzaelus
  How Do I Connect to a Friend to Play Kinect Sports Online??? Jhoee89 10 2,847 12-23-2010 04:10 AM
Last Post: TheLiveLegand
  How Do you share DC Videos on FB?? UndgnfiedWrshpr 2 580 12-02-2010 10:29 PM
Last Post: HazyCloud

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)