Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

Kinect Sports Virgins Captured

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-29-2011, 10:24 AM
Do you still remember your first time? Microsoft did a little experiment where people were able to try Kinect Sports for the first time! They set up Xbox Kinect in a mall full with beautiful people that had their first Kinect Sports experience.

Whether or not these are actors or random bystanders, we don't know, but, from personal experience I can tell you that the fun is not fake at all. Still with me? Checkout the video below!

Kinect Sports Video

The game is also selling really well via our website, and this review and my experience confirms that it has what it takes to be a great Kinect game. Get your copy, but know that Kinect is required.

Do you still remember your first time? (with this game) Improve your game via these Kinect Sports tips, and make sure you get onto our leaderboards if you're into that kind of thing.

From 123 Kinect Article: Kinect Sports Virgins Captured
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

NOTE: Responding to threads is only done through Disqus in the Kinect News forum - to keep it in sync with he frontpage comments (no registration required):

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  US Beware - Kinect Sports 10 bucks off this week! Clemens 0 96 01-18-2011 12:30 AM
Last Post: Clemens
  Dance Central & Kinect Sports are million sellers Clemens 0 91 01-17-2011 01:04 PM
  Compete against Olympic athletes with Kinect Sports raluca 0 81 01-17-2011 10:03 AM
Last Post: raluca
  Kinect Sports demo available for Xbox Live Gold members raluca 0 151 12-25-2010 08:16 PM
Last Post: raluca
  Kinect Sports: Party Pack DLC released! It's free! Clemens 6 324 12-15-2010 12:44 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  Kinect Sports: Screenshots – You are the Athlete Clemens 0 126 12-14-2010 05:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!