everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Kinect Voice Commands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kinect Voice Commands
06-19-2011, 06:34 PM
Kinect Voice Commands
hi, ive been reading quite alot over the Internet that if you change your locale over to UK/US you get Voice Commands . Ive tried this and it works quite well. But when you sign in i hear voice commands go away.
But ive also been reading that if you play a game or use Fun Labs or anything like that the voice commands work in them .
Is that true?

Also when you change locale it saids your connection could get worse if you change locale that you dont live in .

Since i live in Ireland and if i change my locale to United Kingdom and use it on my Irish profile will my connection get worse?

[Image: BeetleComet]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2011, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2011 11:29 PM by Corellianrogue.)
RE: Kinect Voice Commands
(06-19-2011 06:34 PM)XboxVictorious Wrote:  hi, ive been reading quite alot over the Internet that if you change your locale over to UK/US you get Voice Commands . Ive tried this and it works quite well. But when you sign in i hear voice commands go away.
But ive also been reading that if you play a game or use Fun Labs or anything like that the voice commands work in them .
Is that true?

Also when you change locale it saids your connection could get worse if you change locale that you dont live in .

Since i live in Ireland and if i change my locale to United Kingdom and use it on my Irish profile will my connection get worse?

I didn't know voice recognition wasn't available in Ireland. UndecidedIt's pretty ironic too since surely the Northern Irish accent is harder to understand than the Southern Irish accent, lol! It should be available by the Autumn I think, especially since that's when the new dashboard with full voice controls is released.
06-20-2011, 01:24 PM
yes it will be one of the 8 new countries geting it luckily .Yes and its really weird Northern Ireland has voice control the part which is UK . Anyway will what i said work?

[Image: BeetleComet]
06-20-2011, 02:24 PM
(06-20-2011 01:24 PM)XboxVictorious Wrote:  yes it will be one of the 8 new countries geting it luckily .Yes and its really weird Northern Ireland has voice control the part which is UK . Anyway will what i said work?

You should just try it, I don't think your connection will suffer, the only thing that may happen is that if you're connected to Xbox Live then Xbox Live will know that you're in Ireland and could be telling your Xbox 360 to ignore the voice commands as they are not yet available in your country Smile.

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Voice commands in video library???? sv10 1 1,769 02-23-2011 10:55 AM
Last Post: Clemens
  How to get voice control in Europe. :) praise 5 2,222 11-12-2010 03:00 PM
Last Post: praise
  Will the voice controll work on DVD's and DivX played from HD? praise 9 4,166 11-10-2010 02:21 AM
Last Post: Clemens