Xbox Kinect

/ / /

Kinect Weight Loss Forums?

Poll: Seperate forum for weight loss initiatives with Kinect?
This poll is closed.
Yes 100.00% 7 100.00%
Maybe 0% 0 0%
Not yet 0% 0 0%
Never 0% 0 0%
Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-17-2011, 06:24 PM
There seem to be quite a lot of initiatives scattered throughout this forum on people trying to lose some weight using Kinect.

Do you feel it is a good idea to bundle them in one (sub)-forum? In that way, you can more easily keep track of other people's initiatives and maybe even be encouraged to keep reach your own fitness goals.

Please elaborate why you feel yes/maybe/no/not yet.

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2011, 11:13 PM
RE: Kinect Weight Loss Forums?
Yes, please. It would help clear out all of the weight loss threads.

[Image: HazyCloud.png]
http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
01-18-2011, 08:14 AM
I signed up to find others who do the biggest looser game
Find all posts by this user
01-18-2011, 08:44 AM
yeah, I think it's a great idea! There's a lot of separate fitness threads out here.

I plan on picking up a fitness game in the future. In the near term though, zumba fitness is coming. can't wait to see if it's fixed or not.

And since some of these fitness games have online multiplayer exercising (Biggest Loser, Zumba Fitness), people can make friends and exercise together.
01-18-2011, 09:03 AM
Sure, it will help clean up the threads. Make it easier to find those type threads for people looking for them. And really, there just isn't a reason not to. If they become underutilized then you can always do away with that section.
01-18-2011, 01:50 PM
(01-18-2011 09:03 AM)ambushbug Wrote:  Sure, it will help clean up the threads. Make it easier to find those type threads for people looking for them. And really, there just isn't a reason not to. If they become underutilized then you can always do away with that section.

Heya Ambushbug, how come all your replies are double? Do you double click the post button Tongue?

What browser are you using? Big Grin

Greets,
Clemens

01-18-2011, 01:51 PM
ps: thanks for the input all, we'll see what we can do Smile(will keep this issue open for some time though, to make sure that more people get a say in the matter)

01-18-2011, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2011 04:08 PM by legreffer.)
(01-18-2011 01:50 PM)Clemens Wrote:  
(01-18-2011 09:03 AM)ambushbug Wrote:  Sure, it will help clean up the threads. Make it easier to find those type threads for people looking for them. And really, there just isn't a reason not to. If they become underutilized then you can always do away with that section.

Heya Ambushbug, how come all your replies are double? Do you double click the post button Tongue?

Greets,
Clemens
I use Firefox as my normal browser, but I've also been beta testing the new Internet Explorer 9 and it doesn't play well with this site for some reason.

Haven't experienced the double posts on any other site to date, hopefully they get it worked out soon. I've been trying to go back and delete the extra posts when I realize I did it, feel free to delete them as well SmileI try to remember to switch to Firefox before posting here, but sometimes it slips my mind, age is catching up with me!
01-18-2011, 06:58 PM
(01-18-2011 02:10 PM)ambushbug Wrote:  
(01-18-2011 01:50 PM)Clemens Wrote:  

Greets,
Clemens
I use Firefox as my normal browser, but I've also been beta testing the new Internet Explorer 9 and it doesn't play well with this site for some reason.

Haven't experienced the double posts on any other site to date, hopefully they get it worked out soon. I've been trying to go back and delete the extra posts when I realize I did it, feel free to delete them as well SmileI try to remember to switch to Firefox before posting here, but sometimes it slips my mind, age is catching up with me!

No worries. I think it is IE9 beta indeed.. some of the things on the site don't work well indeed. We'll be waiting for the final though.. Smile

01-19-2011, 11:23 AM
Weight loss forum has been realized, check it out here: https://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/forum-31.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Individual Game Forums? TheZeeMan 2 318 11-12-2010 04:31 PM
Last Post: TheZeeMan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!