everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

Kinect Yoga

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kinect Yoga
05-29-2012, 09:14 PM
Kinect Yoga
Your Shape and Fitness Evolved is the closest kinect yoga game there is at the moment.

You get to choose a personal trainer to help you meet your specific fitness goals, take your Yoga class. As you yoga class, you receive specific feedback on your every move, thanks to the game's real-time precise tracking system.

The Zen (Yoga) class seems to be the most popular amongst my friends with the game. The classes are very similar to the personal trainer experience but slightly less personalized to you.Tongue

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2012, 10:40 PM
RE: Kinect Yoga
(05-29-2012 09:14 PM)mokiwigirl Wrote:  Your Shape and Fitness Evolved is the closest kinect yoga game there is at the moment.

You get to choose a personal trainer to help you meet your specific fitness goals, take your Yoga class. As you yoga class, you receive specific feedback on your every move, thanks to the game's real-time precise tracking system.

The Zen (Yoga) class seems to be the most popular amongst my friends with the game. The classes are very similar to the personal trainer experience but slightly less personalized to you.Tongue

you should play with TrinityQiTrance. she loves yoga and kinect too.

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
09-19-2012, 03:40 AM
RE: Kinect Yoga
I've been doing yoga dvds for 10 years & also have taken almost a year of classes in short yang style Tai Chi Chuan.
Yourshape does have a yoga/Tai Chi zen class, but I hate the sterile, modern, watered down ambiance & the lack of teaching is criminal.
I prefer Bob Harper's yoga sessions on The Biggest Loser kinect game if I had to choose. It's more honest, human like with more poses (neither does as much as a dvd though TBL comes much closer). Yourshape feels more robotic, though it tracks joint position better. TBL isn't bad in tracking, but it doesnt let you go deeper then the teacher.

[Image: trinityqitrance.png]
Click 4 games list. Also on TrueAchievements, GamerTagPics & Youtube under this name.
SmileMust speak during games to add me.
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user