Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

Kinect accessories??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kinect accessories??
11-02-2010, 07:47 PM
Kinect accessories??
Does kinect have any? What if your beautiful led flat screen is hanging on the wall an i wanna hang my kinect above or under it is there some kinda wall mount or stand etc etc

Dont nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2010, 07:48 PM
RE: Kinect accessories??
(11-02-2010 07:47 PM)Robb25j Wrote:  Does kinect have any? What if your beautiful led flat screen is hanging on the wall an i wanna hang my kinect above or under it is there some kinda wall mount or stand etc etc

Here you go:

https://123kinect.com/kinect-accessories-...extension/

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2010, 01:46 PM
All seems very expensive to me, i quite fancied the idea of the sensor hooked up on top of the tv like in the videos on xbox live, otherwise my 2 year old twins may take a shine to the Kinect with there grubby little hands, looks like a quick look on ebay for a cheaper option then....

[Image: Leafs1201.png]

ASTON VILLA F.C

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

ENGLAND
11-03-2010, 02:25 PM
(11-03-2010 01:46 PM)Leafs1201 Wrote:  All seems very expensive to me, i quite fancied the idea of the sensor hooked up on top of the tv like in the videos on xbox live, otherwise my 2 year old twins may take a shine to the Kinect with there grubby little hands, looks like a quick look on ebay for a cheaper option then....

These are the only official accessories, and one member reported that they are of high quality. Unfortunately indeed, they are expensive (especially when you compare it to the Kinect Sensor).

However, these accessories may also give you an extra ft of play space Big Grin.

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2010, 06:42 PM
I plan on getting the one that hooks up to the top of the tv for $40 bucks a little later on. I was just looking on xbox.com and i think i might have a sound proplem at first. I have a center speaker that will be below the kinect about 3 inches. The site suggests 1'. I'll buy the stand when I can afford it and that will solve it.

[Image: UndgnfiedWrshpr.png]
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
11-03-2010, 08:54 PM
Supposedly, as long as the speaker is not vibrating the kinect, the sound cancelation algorithms should still allow it function properly. My kinect is going to be about 2 feet in front, and 12 inches below the surround center channel mounted to the wall behind it)
11-04-2010, 12:56 AM
I might need to look into the bracket for the top of the TV . Mine is in a cabinet & the speakers are on the bottom of the TV ( Panasonic plasma ). I plan on putting it right in front of the TV &Hopefully the speakers wont mess with the Kinect HuhHuh. i'll try just setting it up and test it out before purchase. hopefulllllly there will be no issues.

[Image: frankxnbeanz.png]
11-05-2010, 03:17 AM
If you want to put it on top of your TV (and it's a flat HDTV) then it would probably work out a lot cheaper to buy a desk clamp and fix a bit of wood on the opposite side to the clamping part (glue it or maybe even wrap strong tape around it and the clamp, lol!) to put the Kinect on. Then you just clamp it to the top of the TV. (As long as it's a TV with a border around the screen a couple of inches thick.)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!