/ / v /

Kinectimals question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kinectimals question
12-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Kinectimals question
Huhare the "option" buttons supose to be on the screen all the time. When we play the Kinectimals game, we can not view what toys we have, the achievements or anything for that matter. (I am not sure what all those are called) There is also no way to stop the game and save it (it that is even available) except to just turn the console off. We even changed the tv options to wide screen and regular screen. Is there something we are missing????? If not the game is really long and drawn out if you can not pick differnet things to do. My 4 year old even got tired of playing it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2010, 12:08 PM
RE: Kinectimals question
no they are not on the screen all the time put your left arm down and your right arm around 45 degress away from your body and the toy box should load up and for the PAUSE/OPTIONS SCREEN put your right arm down and your left arm 45 degress and let it load the go to start screen and it should save on the loading screen HOPE I HELPED THANKS ME PLEASE!

Gamertag=TheLiveLegand - Gold Membership 12 Month
Gamerscore=1350 G (Update Any Time)
Games=
Grand Theft Auto IV
2010 FIFA World Cup
Kinectimals
Kinect Adventures
Hexic HD

Xbox 360 Slim 250 Gigabite Console
Sub My Youtube Account
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Question: Which Game??? McBaseball37 9 221 Yesterday 08:06 PM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  Kinect Adventures River Rush Question TheLiveLegand 1 481 01-03-2011 04:43 AM
Last Post: legreffer
  Important Question/Topic-Kinect Sensor/Camera Privacy??!! briankeith513 4 869 11-12-2010 05:03 PM
Last Post: UndgnfiedWrshpr

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)