everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

LA Noire Kinect

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LA Noire Kinect
06-23-2011, 10:29 PM
LA Noire Kinect
Just imagine one of my favourite games , LA Noire using Kinect for example here a few times in the game that could use Kinect :

Clues :
When you find a clue you could move your hand to turn and move the clue around like your investigating it in real life !
Imagine moving peoples heards your your hand moving there arms it would be weird but cool Big Grin

Questioning/Interrogation:
LA Noire the only game using motionscan enables you to easily tell wheather a person is lying or telling the truth .
Imagine this and kinects speech recognition you could says Phelps quotes you could use your voice to decide where hes telling the truth , not saying everything (Doubt) or lying and say what your evidence is !

Driving :
Wouldnt it be cool to use your hands to drive the car in LA Noire baisc but cool and handy . The game itselft could ajust speed needed for certain parts of the game or maybe the further you put your hands out , the faster you drive .

Shootouts :
In LA Noire you run into manys of gun fights so maybe you could put your hand into a shape of a gun and lift it up ( like your shooting ) to kill enemies .

Commanding :
You could use speech recognition to tell you partner what to do .
eg . you can drive !

And thats my idea of a LA Noire Kinect , what you guys think?

[Image: BeetleComet]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2011, 06:39 PM
RE: LA Noire Kinect
Great idea, good variety of use of the kinect. Kinect don't have this type of game and I think it will fit perfectly.

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply