/ / v /

Mic Issues

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mic Issues
12-07-2010, 06:37 AM
Mic Issues
I just want to start this off by saying I love the video/audio feature on the kinect but its when I get background noises that could wake up the dead that cause the problem. Ever since I switched I've used the kinect instead of my reg. mic. I do though say I loved how it worked out for parties, esp. for my lil birthday party last weekend, but not till recently my sister's (a fullblood) husky has been howling for attention. I used the calibration on the kinect to block out the noise but......ugh just problem after problem. I'm hoping to move out soon, then I'll have some peace and quiet for once.

[Image: JetBlackScarab.png]

I wear the shirt of Rapture because I follow my partner the man of death VoidBlackScarab.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2010, 09:27 AM
RE: Mic Issues
(12-07-2010 06:37 AM)JetBlackScarab Wrote:  I just want to start this off by saying I love the video/audio feature on the kinect but its when I get background noises that could wake up the dead that cause the problem. Ever since I switched I've used the kinect instead of my reg. mic. I do though say I loved how it worked out for parties, esp. for my lil birthday party last weekend, but not till recently my sister's (a fullblood) husky has been howling for attention. I used the calibration on the kinect to block out the noise but......ugh just problem after problem. I'm hoping to move out soon, then I'll have some peace and quiet for once.

Enjoying a good game of Sonic I see Big Grin.

Good to know you essentially love the feature, too bad Kinect has problems cancelling out your sister's dog Tonguehaha. I don't see any improvement other than...well I guess you know your options Smile.

Enjoy our website!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tracking Issues in Kinectimals & Your Shape? UndgnfiedWrshpr 2 151 04-08-2011 01:11 AM
Last Post: Jersmall

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)