We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

Michael Jackson: The Experience Live Stream Event!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Michael Jackson: The Experience Live Stream Event!
05-13-2011, 11:46 PM
Exclamation Michael Jackson: The Experience Live Stream Event!
On the 16th (this Monday) at 4:40pm PST/7:40pm EST (I think that's 12:30am, so therefore technically Tuesday the 17th, in the UK) there's going to be a Michael Jackson: The Experience Live Stream Event featuring celebrity guests competing against each other and some sort of competition for viewers! It's on http://Justin.TV/MJTEgame and here's more about it:

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2011, 04:56 PM
RE: Michael Jackson: The Experience Live Stream Event!
neat, too bad i dont have the game though.
05-16-2011, 10:46 AM
(05-13-2011 11:46 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  On the 16th (this Monday) at 4:40pm PST/7:40pm EST (I think that's 12:30am, so therefore technically Tuesday the 17th, in the UK) there's going to be a Michael Jackson: The Experience Live Stream Event featuring celebrity guests competing against each other and some sort of competition for viewers! It's on http://Justin.TV/MJTEgame and here's more about it:

Thanks for sharing! But, when I click the link it says I need an access code to see the stream. Any ideas on what that would be or do we need to pay for it or?

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Information RE: Michael Jackson: The Experience Live Stream Event!
(05-16-2011 10:46 AM)Clemens Wrote:  
(05-13-2011 11:46 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  On the 16th (this Monday) at 4:40pm PST/7:40pm EST (I think that's 12:30am, so therefore technically Tuesday the 17th, in the UK) there's going to be a Michael Jackson: The Experience Live Stream Event featuring celebrity guests competing against each other and some sort of competition for viewers! It's on http://Justin.TV/MJTEgame and here's more about it:

Thanks for sharing! But, when I click the link it says I need an access code to see the stream. Any ideas on what that would be or do we need to pay for it or?

No, not that I know of, I think they've just locked the website until nearer the time.
05-17-2011, 12:30 AM
Information RE: Michael Jackson: The Experience Live Stream Event!
It's on now. Smile
05-25-2011, 02:00 AM
Exclamation RE: Michael Jackson: The Experience Live Stream Event!
This isn't about the Live Stream Event but I thought I'd post it here anyway. This is not only an example of the bad reviewing of MJE (IGN gave it 4.0, seriously! Angry) but of Kinect games in general. If so called "professional" reviewers can't even set their systems, such as Kinect, up properly then they shouldn't be reviewing games! See if you can spot the problem in IGN's screenshots of their reviewer playing:

[Image: michael-jackson-the-experience-20110421115602440.jpg]

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/20...02440.html
05-25-2011, 01:07 PM
(05-25-2011 02:00 AM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  This isn't about the Live Stream Event but I thought I'd post it here anyway. This is not only an example of the bad reviewing of MJE (IGN gave it 4.0, seriously! Angry) but of Kinect games in general. If so called "professional" reviewers can't even set their systems, such as Kinect, up properly then they shouldn't be reviewing games! See if you can spot the problem in IGN's screenshots of their reviewer playing:

Wow, this can't be serious Confused

Maybe it's his real body Tongue

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
05-25-2011, 10:09 PM
(05-25-2011 01:07 PM)legreffer Wrote:  
(05-25-2011 02:00 AM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  This isn't about the Live Stream Event but I thought I'd post it here anyway. This is not only an example of the bad reviewing of MJE (IGN gave it 4.0, seriously! Angry) but of Kinect games in general. If so called "professional" reviewers can't even set their systems, such as Kinect, up properly then they shouldn't be reviewing games! See if you can spot the problem in IGN's screenshots of their reviewer playing:

Wow, this can't be serious Confused

Maybe it's his real body Tongue

Yeah, if he's an amputee then I apologise, lol! Seriously though, if IGN complain about Kinect's performance in other Kinect reviews you just can't trust them anymore! I think Microsoft should go to at least the major videogame websites and make sure that they have their Kinects set up properly before reviewing games. (Including turning on "Game Mode" on their TVs which I'm sure they're still not doing.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Holographic Michael Jackson: The Experience! Corellianrogue 1 1,970 05-04-2011 09:07 AM
Last Post: Clemens
  Michael Jackson The Experience//DISAPPOINTMENT!!! ZappyGetzOff10 42 10,107 04-25-2011 06:31 PM
Last Post: dirtyvu