Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

My Experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Experience
01-30-2011, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2011 02:20 PM by meistroracer.)
My Experience
How many of you that has the Kinect, are having a difficult time sitting down when playing a regular Xbox 360 game with MS controller?

I am. I keep thinking, why can't I be the controller? Oh yeah, the game wasn't setup for it.

Ever since Christmas (that's when I got my Kinect), I have been most active, I have been more alert, I am having the most fun. I can not wait for more Kinect games. BTW, Terrific name for this accessory. I have tried a couple of times to play some of my games that requires the controller, but every time. I feel like I cheating or not moving around enough or not getting nothing out of it to benefit my whole body. I love what Kinect is doing to me and for me.

Kinect has done what it supposed to do, get you involved in the game. I am not sure if I am losing weight. I am sure of this I am feeling better each time I play a Kinect game. Some times, if I have the time before work, I try to make a effort to play a Kinect game. Usually kinect sports either table tennis or bowling.

Kinect Adventures and Dance Central, I usually wait until the weekends to play these games, but I am a sports fan. I have been playing sports all my childhood life. So, Kinect Sports will be the number one Kinect game for me.

Now I wondering, How are football, basketball and baseball would work or do with kinect? Hmmmmmm?????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2011, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2011 02:54 PM by legreffer.)
RE: My Experience
I neved played xbox before. I bought the xbox 4gb+kinect package (with kinect sports and dance central) 2 weeks after it came out. A friend lent me 3 non-kinect games (forza 3, COD, nhl 2k10) but they are on the shelf since then, i have not played any of these games...

I really like to be the controller. I can't wait for Star Wars Big Grin

EDIT: virtua tennis should be fun too.

Canada GMT-5
01-30-2011, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2011 03:37 PM by meistroracer.)
See what I mean?...not one of my games are being played ever since my kinect and they are all collecting dust just like you stated. I am with you. I can not wait...for more Kinect games. I am looking forward to Kinect Brunswick bowling and Forza 4 and DEFINITELY Virtua Tennis!!!
01-31-2011, 12:22 AM
Information RE: My Experience
This guy is (or was) making a basketball game using the Kinect hack on the PC so I'm sure we'll see some professional ones on the Xbox 360. It's a bit basic but you should get the idea:

SHOOTING

DRIBBLING

Obviously the dribbling needs a bit better physics, lol!
02-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Seeing the Kinect Hacks, almost anything is possible. But of course, the hacks demonstrates what the Kinect can do, and it is up to the developers to pick the concept up and polish it. I am sure they are working on these games as we speak.
02-01-2011, 09:15 PM
I've said it before but I'll say it again, I can't wait for more full sports games! TongueI want to like play 1 on 1 bball in my living room...that would be awesome lol

[Image: TheZeeMan.png]
02-01-2011, 11:59 PM
I hear ya! I'm more stoked for a baseball game, I can see batting and pitching both working well with the Kinect interface.
02-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Yup yup, we should be able to test batting when Carnival Games hits...there's an alleged batting cage mini-game in it...can't wait!

[Image: TheZeeMan.png]
02-02-2011, 12:46 AM
Wow, that's a good place to see whether or not it could work indeed, Z. Good thinking!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Kinect Experience - A brief Kinect Review Clemens 1 377 11-15-2010 04:10 PM
Last Post: C0d3_W4rr10r
  Kinect Experience: Day One DiJaDi 3 468 11-05-2010 04:38 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  First to experience Kinect Clemens 6 747 11-05-2010 12:15 PM
Last Post: Clemens

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!