/ / v /

My Weight Loss with Kinect

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Weight Loss with Kinect
02-19-2011, 11:07 AM
Tongue My Weight Loss with Kinect
I just got my kinect today from amazon, and have been playing it non stop since 7pm, and it is now 4am!! I now weight 190lbs, I am only 5ft0 so needless to say I am not in the best shape. I want to get down to 125lbs eventually but my immediate goal is 160lbs. I gained almost 30lbs in the last year going through a horrible divorce and now raising my son alone. I got tired of being overweight and now not having ANY clothes to wear. I have become a recluse in my own home, I hate taking picture, and I cringe and seeing video of myself. I hope through this forum I can gain some people where we can build support from one another. I so far have played you shape and dance central. Dance Central is amazing!! I love it! Even my five year old is having fun on it. It makes me laugh because he likes Funky Town. Its so awesome how it lets you break down the moves and then helps you pull them together. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and start it all over again!!

2/18/2011 190lbs
1st mini goal 160lbs
Weight loss 0lbs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2011, 02:55 PM
RE: My Weight Loss with Kinect
(02-19-2011 11:07 AM)kinectlover Wrote:  I just got my kinect today from amazon, and have been playing it non stop since 7pm, and it is now 4am!! I now weight 190lbs, I am only 5ft0 so needless to say I am not in the best shape. I want to get down to 125lbs eventually but my immediate goal is 160lbs. I gained almost 30lbs in the last year going through a horrible divorce and now raising my son alone. I got tired of being overweight and now not having ANY clothes to wear. I have become a recluse in my own home, I hate taking picture, and I cringe and seeing video of myself. I hope through this forum I can gain some people where we can build support from one another. I so far have played you shape and dance central. Dance Central is amazing!! I love it! Even my five year old is having fun on it. It makes me laugh because he likes Funky Town. Its so awesome how it lets you break down the moves and then helps you pull them together. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and start it all over again!!

2/18/2011 190lbs
1st mini goal 160lbs
Weight loss 0lbs

I'm glad to hear that kinectlover, it's good that kinect bring family together and make people move (and to lose weight) while having fun Smile. Kinect and some of those games are really addictive.

Well good luck with your weight loss quest Wink

[Image: legreffer.png]

[My "Get in shape" Blog] [Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
02-20-2011, 05:19 PM
I lost weight!! yay me!!
So I just went onto my scale if I have lost weight, and I am down 2 pounds!! Playing Dance Central religiously has been doing the trick for me. It doesn't even feel like I am working out, although I feel sore on every inch of my body!! This is a really great feeling. I have been stuck on 190lbs for the longest time and I couldn't get it down. Dieting isn't exactly my forte. Not when I live with two roommates who are under thirty years old and single. I do eat little bit more healthy. Where I can substitute whole wheat I do. For instance, this weekend I made lasagna with whole wheat pasta vs the regular pasta. It really didn't taste any different but it was so much more healthier for me. Well I had to share my excitement, although nobody out there might be ready this.

Starting Weight 190
Current Weight 187.6
Weight Loss -2.4
03-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Congratulations!!! I'm curious to hear how you're doing now! I've just started my weight-loss challenge and hope i'll become succesfull as well.
Way to go and keep up the good work!

[Image: weight.png]
03-04-2011, 04:11 PM
(03-04-2011 03:48 PM)PatinageArtistique Wrote:  Congratulations!!! I'm curious to hear how you're doing now! I've just started my weight-loss challenge and hope i'll become succesfull as well.
Way to go and keep up the good work!

That ticker-bar you found is actually quite useful Big Grin. Good to see the overview in your signature Smile.

Keep 'm flying off Big Grin

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Hi,..
My only interaction with Kinect Fitness is watching the commercials while eating snacks.

weight loss program
03-09-2011, 04:48 AM
(03-08-2011 08:48 AM)shawn5 Wrote:  Hi,..
My only interaction with Kinect Fitness is watching the commercials while eating snacks.

Well drive that into ya Randy! [Image: randy+from+trailer+park+boys+-+ryan+jackson+090206.jpg]lol

[Image: rabidmaggot.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trying to lose weight sparky 4 110 04-08-2011 08:45 AM
Last Post: wazza
  Weight loss challange starting at 259lbs! bondbill2k2 13 888 03-24-2011 08:56 PM
Last Post: bondbill2k2
  My kinect weight loss journey Kendrab2315 43 4,513 03-08-2011 10:23 AM
Last Post: PatinageArtistique
Thumbs Up diabetes/weight loss & my Kinect Rabidmaggot 3 451 03-08-2011 08:52 AM
Last Post: shawn5
  Another Weight Loss Thing LatterDaysDeano 6 893 03-08-2011 08:49 AM
Last Post: shawn5
  My weight loss challenge using Kinect adamneaves 6 1,502 02-11-2011 02:00 PM
Last Post: drewss

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)