We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

My controller - introduce yourself!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
My controller - introduce yourself!
11-02-2010, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2010 03:09 AM by Clemens.)
Heart My controller - introduce yourself!
Hey all,

Thanks for visiting 123Kinect.com, a website that aims to deliver all about Kinect in one place! My hobby got a little out of hand, and I think this is the time to tell you a bit more about me.

I'm from the Netherlands and am a student of ICT in Business - a great combination by the way Smile. Unfortunately, I don't have that much time left to play games (as I'm spending most of my time writing stuff on this website, and doing my Master Thesis at the University - and yes I do have a lovely girlfriend too Big Grin). Busy stuff! While the first set of Kinect Games already impresses me a lot, I'm mostly looking forward to the future possibilities of the device: can't wait for that!

Anyways, really like the enthusiasm for 123Kinect, and how it has grown over the months. Hopefully you will keep enjoying the content and the discussion on here, and if there's anything you want from me or from the website... just let me know in the forums or send me a PM [private message].

Enjoy 123Kinect!! (and Kinect itself ofcourse)

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Mike1969
11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
RE: My controller
I was just wondering if a forum would be put up. Awesome!

My gamertag is the same as my forum name, so shoot me a friend invite if anyone wants to kinect.

I'm a 34 year old father of a 4 year old girl and a 3 year old son. Been married for 7 years. Wife doesn't really care for my gaming habit, but she along with the kids are excited about the kinect.

I currently work two jobs to pay the bills. I'm a college campus minister with Chi Alpha and my main job is to lead worship. I also work for M&I bank as a service banker.

I live in Wisconsin USA. Love core games, but am super excited about kinect. I've been saving money all year for it. Picking up several games at launch: Kinect Adventures (included with device), Kinect Sports, Kinectimals, Joyride, Sonic Free Riders, Your Shape - Fitness Evolved, and either Motion Sports or a non kinect game Force Unleashed 2.

[Image: UndgnfiedWrshpr.png]
11-02-2010, 06:35 PM
Gamertag - robb25j

Ill be 28 this month no kids just had a wedding (oct 15) im a truck driver so im all over the place so most likely ill be camping out in walmart parkin lot in my 18 wheeler on nov 3rd to get my kinect (and like the guy above me my wife dosent care for my gaming habit) her wii is two yrs old and has been played maybe four times lol...im from a small city (beaumont , tx) but currently living in san antonio ,tx add my gamertag if you like to lose Smile jk
Find all posts by this user
11-02-2010, 06:42 PM
(11-02-2010 05:29 PM)UndgnfiedWrshpr Wrote:  I was just wondering if a forum would be put up. Awesome!

My gamertag is the same as my forum name, so shoot me a friend invite if anyone wants to kinect.

I'm a 34 year old father of a 4 year old girl and a 3 year old son. Been married for 7 years. Wife doesn't really care for my gaming habit, but she along with the kids are excited about the kinect.

I currently work two jobs to pay the bills. I'm a college campus minister with Chi Alpha and my main job is to lead worship. I also work for M&I bank as a service banker.

I live in Wisconsin USA. Love core games, but am super excited about kinect. I've been saving money all year for it. Picking up several games at launch: Kinect Adventures (included with device), Kinect Sports, Kinectimals, Joyride, Sonic Free Riders, Your Shape - Fitness Evolved, and either Motion Sports or a non kinect game Force Unleashed 2.

Great list of games you're getting! Love the dedication with two jobs! Do you think you can get your wife involved on Kinect gaming?

ps: Every user on this forum now has the ability to add their Xbox Live Gamertag to their profile! Smile

11-02-2010, 06:43 PM
(11-02-2010 06:35 PM)Robb25j Wrote:  Gamertag - robb25j

Ill be 28 this month no kids just had a wedding (oct 15) im a truck driver so im all over the place so most likely ill be camping out in walmart parkin lot in my 18 wheeler on nov 3rd to get my kinect (and like the guy above me my wife dosent care for my gaming habit) her wii is two yrs old and has been played maybe four times lol...im from a small city (beaumont , tx) but currently living in san antonio ,tx add my gamertag if you like to lose Smile jk

Heya Robb25j, cool job an 18 wheeler WHOW that's huge, get to see a lot of the world then hey?

Lol on the dare for adding you to Xbox Live - be more than happy to - if I have some spare time Big Grin.

ps: you can now add your Xbox Live Gamertag to your 123Kinect profile!

11-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Gamertag: Leafs1201

Hi, I'm Paul, I'm 38 years old from London ENGLAND I've been gaming for approx 30 years now and hope in 30 years time I'll still be gaming, I'm married with 3 kids ( a 12 year old daughter & 2 year old twins) I work for British Airways at Heathrow Airport loading the planes with baggage/cargo etc, looking forward to Kinect as it will offer something different, I'm sure I can get my wife involved now and then even though she doesn't share my love of gaming but has played in the past, favourite games are FIFA 11, NHL 11, COD. Feel free to add me if you want for some kinect fun....

[Image: Leafs1201.png]

ASTON VILLA F.C

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

ENGLAND
11-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Hi ,
I'm Frank 38 , married ( 11 years this Nov. ) 2 wonderful kids who will soak up ALL my gaming time with the Kinect . Been playing games since the Apple IIe days , and now am a Registered Achievement Offender (AKA GSwhore lol ) Been following 123Kinect for awhile & now i'm here.
GT is the same as my username . Hit me up so we can connect with the Kinect

FnB
11-04-2010, 01:29 AM
(11-04-2010 12:32 AM)FrankXnBeanZ Wrote:  Hi ,
I'm Frank 38 , married ( 11 years this Nov. ) 2 wonderful kids who will soak up ALL my gaming time with the Kinect . Been playing games since the Apple IIe days , and now am a Registered Achievement Offender (AKA GSwhore lol ) Been following 123Kinect for awhile & now i'm here.
GT is the same as my username . Hit me up so we can connect with the Kinect

FnB

Welcome Frank, and wow your gamerscore is impressive!

What's your view on the traditional vs kinect achievements discussion? Do you feel they represent the same 'achirvement' and should be combined in one score?

11-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Been coming to the site everyday since i found it few weeks ago, for all my kinect glory, even put it on my phone so can get updated.

Got me the mrs and the kids all waiting for kinect launch in uk.
Cant wait to get my hands, well cant even say hands on it, but my hands on it.

[Image: NO+SUPER+POWERS.png]
SHARE THE KINECT Heart
11-04-2010, 12:55 PM
(11-04-2010 09:01 AM)NO SUPER POWERS Wrote:  Been coming to the site everyday since i found it few weeks ago, for all my kinect glory, even put it on my phone so can get updated.

Got me the mrs and the kids all waiting for kinect launch in uk.
Cant wait to get my hands, well cant even say hands on it, but my hands on it.

Great Big Grin, hope they'll love it too!! The wait is long Sad

11-04-2010, 03:52 PM
gamertag: san deman11 (you can add me)

40 yrs young Cool and live in the Netherlands. Married and we have two beautiful girls age 7 and 9. I think there gonna love Kinect.

I was instantly enthusiast when Project Natal/Kinect was announced. in my opinion a giant step in to nextgen-gaming with even more potential in the future. Sadly enough we (in the Netherlands) have to wait a couple of days to get our hands on the Kinect Dodgy

should take long before MS is going to offer Clemens a lot of money for his ever growing website Big Grin
11-04-2010, 04:20 PM
(11-04-2010 03:52 PM)sandeman11 Wrote:  should take long before MS is going to offer Clemens a lot of money for his ever growing website Big Grin

Lol, why would I ever sell this website to Microsoft?

11-04-2010, 08:49 PM
(11-04-2010 04:20 PM)Clemens Wrote:  
(11-04-2010 03:52 PM)sandeman11 Wrote:  should take long before MS is going to offer Clemens a lot of money for his ever growing website Big Grin

Lol, why would I ever sell this website to Microsoft?

So much positive reactions on Kinect plus a website that is really "Kinecting" with Kinect.

don't even understand the last sentence i've typed myself Big Grin
11-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Greetings,

I am Jonathan, 18 from York, England. My Gamertag is IckyGalaxy should you need it. Kinect is truly breath-taking, I was seriously exhausted after playing a long session of Kinect Sports at Rare HQ. It's all good fun though. 123Kinect does a brilliant of job giving it's visitors up-to-the minute news and general information regarding this decade's greatest gaming peripheral - Kinect. I am hoping to have a Kinect sensor for launch this November 10th, fingers crossed touch wood! Interested in Kinect Joyide, Kinect Sports and Dance Central at the moment. Find me on Twitter & Facebook by searching for IckyGalaxy. Game on! Wink
11-06-2010, 01:38 PM
wow shy is everyone on this site so much older than me, im just 14 Big Grin