Xbox Kinect

/ / /

My first real dance central experience :P

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-19-2010, 10:30 PM
So last night, we had the wifes xmas dinner and then we went to a bar (I wouldn't call it a club because it had more of a sports bar atmosphere) although they were playing dance music. I decided to bust out my DC skills lol - I put in a request for Soulja Boy - Crank That since I figured other people would know it, so it came on and I busted out with the moves. Amazingly no one knew the dance lol so I felt pretty stupid but literally the whole bar was watching me and they had the dance area on tv's all throughout the bar...

So anyway, after I was done, like 10 people came up and talked to me and asked where I learned it blah blah blah and I explained you know that dancing commercial with no controller, yeah from that game TongueAfter that I felt pretty good about it and lost the embarrassment feeling...just thought I'd share! Smile

[Image: TheZeeMan.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2010, 11:47 PM
RE: My first real dance central experience :P
Zeee's the man its funny im not a good dancer im ok but on dc im stiff as a brick but then again i havent played lately

Dont nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream
12-20-2010, 12:40 AM
(12-19-2010 10:30 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  So last night, we had the wifes xmas dinner and then we went to a bar (I wouldn't call it a club because it had more of a sports bar atmosphere) although they were playing dance music. I decided to bust out my DC skills lol - I put in a request for Soulja Boy - Crank That since I figured other people would know it, so it came on and I busted out with the moves. Amazingly no one knew the dance lol so I felt pretty stupid but literally the whole bar was watching me and they had the dance area on tv's all throughout the bar...

So anyway, after I was done, like 10 people came up and talked to me and asked where I learned it blah blah blah and I explained you know that dancing commercial with no controller, yeah from that game TongueAfter that I felt pretty good about it and lost the embarrassment feeling...just thought I'd share! Smile

LOL great move Sir, very interesting approach to request the song... Great idea and a good way to make a lasting impression Wink

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT VIDS
hehe

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-20-2010, 01:03 AM
LOL I was so drunk dude and we only had a normal camera so hopefully no one recorded it lol

12-20-2010, 02:04 AM
(12-20-2010 01:03 AM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  LOL I was so drunk dude and we only had a normal camera so hopefully no one recorded it lol

Well it's cool you got the courage (probably the alcohol Tongue) to show off your moves because of DC. Are you going to repeat that any time soon? Big Grin

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-20-2010, 12:17 PM
(12-19-2010 10:30 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  So last night, we had the wifes xmas dinner and then we went to a bar (I wouldn't call it a club because it had more of a sports bar atmosphere) although they were playing dance music. I decided to bust out my DC skills lol - I put in a request for Soulja Boy - Crank That since I figured other people would know it, so it came on and I busted out with the moves. Amazingly no one knew the dance lol so I felt pretty stupid but literally the whole bar was watching me and they had the dance area on tv's all throughout the bar...

That's awesome, Z! I'm surprised you can remember the routine outside of the game. At a sports bar, you're probably king as most sports geeks have zero dance abilities. Tongue
12-20-2010, 02:55 PM
This thread is full of win. That's awesome, Zee. Thanks for sharing.

[Image: HazyCloud.png]
http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
12-20-2010, 03:54 PM
(12-20-2010 02:04 AM)Clemens Wrote:  Well it's cool you got the courage (probably the alcohol Tongue) to show off your moves because of DC. Are you going to repeat that any time soon? Big Grin

Actually I requested it when I was sober, and I was chatting away and one of the girls I was with wanted to see some moves so she reminded me again about an hour later (like 3 shots and 2 beers later lol) so I reminded the DJ and he finally played it like 30 minutes after that. I was a choir/drama kid in high school so luckily I am not shy TongueI think we are planning on going out for New Years, so I have a little bit of time to rehash my memory Tongue

(12-20-2010 12:17 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  That's awesome, Z! I'm surprised you can remember the routine outside of the game. At a sports bar, you're probably king as most sports geeks have zero dance abilities. Tongue

Thanks but I actually only remembered about 50% of the moves lol the other 50% I improvised that's why I was hoping someone else there would know it but it all worked out!

(12-20-2010 02:55 PM)HazyCloud Wrote:  This thread is full of win. That's awesome, Zee. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the support guys!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!