/ / v /

Mysterious new Kinect game pops up in stores

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-17-2011, 06:06 PM
For some reason there are shops that occasionally know about new games before any official press releases.

This is exactly what happened today: a new mysterious new Kinect game which we had never heard of before popped up in an online store! Curious? More details after the jump.
Super Me (Kinect)
A mysterious Kinect game called "Super Me" suddenly appeared at a major online game store, indicating that this very well could be an actual Kinect title that no-one has heard of yet! The website doesn't list many details about the game. Other than the title the website only tells us it's going to be released on May 27 and that it is going to cost 17.99 pounds.

These two details are interesting since that release date is pretty soon, and the game is a lot cheaper than a normal Kinect game at launch. This could possibly indicate that the size or length of the game might be comparable to the more expensive range of XBLA games.
What could Super Me be?
The title indicates that you as the player will probably control some kind of super character. Maybe you will have to ability to give your Avatar his or her own superpowers and associate your own gestures with them. Or maybe the game could be a bit like the superman hack that I was so enthousiastic about. Being able to give my Avatar superpowers and fly him around a virtual city while saving people from evil...now that would be awesome.

Unfortunately this is all speculation and we don't even know if this game is real. We well definitely keep an eye out for any news about this rumored Kinect game.

What do you think this 'Super Me' game will be about?
Thanks CorellianRogue for the tip!

From 123 Kinect Article: Mysterious new Kinect game pops up in stores
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

NOTE: Responding to threads is only done through Disqus in the Kinect News forum - to keep it in sync with he frontpage comments (no registration required):

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BAFTA announces winners: one Kinect game to rule them all! Istran 0 19 Yesterday 11:52 PM
Last Post: Istran
  Perfect Range Game Mat for Kinect raluca 0 11 Yesterday 11:52 PM
Last Post: raluca
  Rumored Kinect game: Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion TheZeeMan 0 98 03-11-2011 05:44 PM
Last Post: TheZeeMan
  Zombie Holdout Kinect Game Tech Demo (Windows/PC) Clemens 0 110 03-10-2011 09:14 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  Your Hollywood videos reach us via Yoostar's game Clemens 0 88 03-10-2011 07:31 PM
  Kinect's Yoostar 2 Reviewed - Potential is the name of the game! Clemens 0 139 03-10-2011 11:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)