We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Need Suggestion about PCI Card

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Suggestion about PCI Card
02-28-2012, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 11:07 PM by Tofayel.)
Question Need Suggestion about PCI Card
Can anyone tell me, Which PCI card perform better with the game "NFS THE RUN".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2012, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 01:30 AM by Jersmall.)
RE: Need Suggestion about PCI Card
i assume you mean ram since thats what you stick in the PCI slots.(i think its for ram anyway since they look identicle to my old pcs ram slots)

the more you have the better, check the games minimum and maximum requirements and compare to yours to get the best results.

this is also a mostly xbox forum so i dont know if you would get the same quality responses as a PC gaming forum.
03-02-2012, 01:51 AM
Information RE: Need Suggestion about PCI Card
(03-02-2012 01:28 AM)Jersmall Wrote:  i assume you mean ram since thats what you stick in the PCI slots.(i think its for ram anyway since they look identicle to my old pcs ram slots)

the more you have the better, check the games minimum and maximum requirements and compare to yours to get the best results.

this is also a mostly xbox forum so i dont know if you would get the same quality responses as a PC gaming forum.

RAM goes in the RAM slots, PCI is for things like graphics and sound cards. I presume they want to know the best PCI graphics card for NFS: The Run. Unfortunately I don't know which is the best one though.
03-02-2012, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 12:28 PM by ScoobyWRX555.)
look on EAs website, it will have the min/recommended pc specs to play the game. There will be loads of them that will work. The OP has posted on very pc forum out there, im sure some have researched it more and have an opinion.

Havent built pcs since getting laptop & xbox
03-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Thanks to all for sharing with me, I am really happy for these kind of helpful people here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  AGP card & PCI card Tofayel 1 638 03-01-2012 12:57 PM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  gift card deals TheZeeMan 2 495 11-21-2011 10:18 PM
Last Post: Jersmall