We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

NiGHTS Coming To XBLA!!! :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NiGHTS Coming To XBLA!!! :D
07-07-2012, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 09:55 PM by Corellianrogue.)
Exclamation NiGHTS Coming To XBLA!!! :D
An HD version of one of the BEST GAMES EVER, NiGHTS, is coming out on XBLA! Big Grin I hope it includes Christmas NiGHTS as well, although I can see them releasing that as DLC for Christmas, but it could still be a free download if we're lucky. I really wish it had Kinect support though and SEGA should make a Kinect sequel. This is another one of first games I thought about when Kinect (as Natal) was first shown and I had similar revolutionary ideas about it as the other game I won't talk about (sorry, I really don't want to reveal the idea, especially since it might be easier for a developer to make it for the Move and I want it made for Kinect, lol! Tongue) although I haven't thought much about how it would be implemented in a NiGHTS game as there should probably be more gameplay features added to the idea if it was used in a NiGHTS sequel.

Here's the HD version's announcement trailer:

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Pinball Arcade (XBLA title (Xbox Live Arcade)) dirtyvu 3 574 04-08-2012 03:03 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
Exclamation Sine Mora - Xbox 360 Exclusive (XBLA) Corellianrogue 1 418 03-20-2012 11:36 PM
  XBLA games on sale dirtyvu 6 3,204 06-29-2011 10:35 AM
Last Post: dirtyvu
Exclamation Shoot-Em-Up Sequel Otomedius Excellent Xbox 360 Exclusive on XBLA!! Corellianrogue 1 2,688 06-08-2011 10:43 PM