Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

Post a pic of your new kinect or your setup

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Post a pic of your new kinect or your setup
11-14-2010, 08:03 AM
RE: Post a pic of your new kinect or your setup
LOL I learned that I'm a very unique person, so I either have to do things myself or I'm not satisfied. That's where this media wall came into play SmileLike another project I ended up doing was converting my garage into my "man cave" which I call the "barage". Has everything a bar does but that's just how I am which can be annoying at times Tongue

[Image: TheZeeMan.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2010, 08:11 AM
Wow, your barage sounds great. Did you add any temperature control?

Heh, my garage is just a huge storage space with many boxes right now. I moved in my new place a month ago and I've been so lazy with unpacking.
11-14-2010, 08:19 AM
Unfortunately not yet...It's only open during warm days LOL

11-14-2010, 04:20 PM
(11-14-2010 08:03 AM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  LOL I learned that I'm a very unique person, so I either have to do things myself or I'm not satisfied. That's where this media wall came into play SmileLike another project I ended up doing was converting my garage into my "man cave" which I call the "barage". Has everything a bar does but that's just how I am which can be annoying at times Tongue

Problem that I'm having with it is.. that a man-cave should have women Tongue, lol... ow yeah.. and Kinect!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-21-2010, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2010 10:09 AM by nemanjadxb.)
Hi everyone, here is my setup Smile

[Image: pb210006.jpg]

[Image: nemanjadxb.png]
11-21-2010, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2010 10:36 AM by Robb25j.)
my kinects an consoles

50in lg lcd xbox s

this my setup in my room 47in vizio lcd

and last my kinectimals yes they want let me play kinect in piece ( its fustrating @ tymes)

Dont nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream
11-21-2010, 02:05 PM
I've been watching some youtube videos and every time I see a dog wandering around a Kinect setup, I totally cringe. I fear for the day when the dog is gonna get booted across the room. Be careful!!!!!!!!!
11-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Yea i let them out now the kinect picKs up my bassett hounds body and my avatar goes krazy and the weniie dogs think im playing with them and starts biting my socks Sad

Dont nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream
11-21-2010, 09:50 PM
LOL on the dogs, Robb: waste another good sock. Nice setups, do I see a Wii there? TongueCollecting dust now, or?

@nemanjadxb, wow very clean... nice! Your picture makes me want to clean my room SadTongueThanks for the inspiration! Big Grin

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-22-2010, 12:57 PM
thanks clemens, I am gladSmileI like to keep my place clean, it doesnt take much of your time if done on a regular basis

@robb25j i love your kinectimals hehe

[Image: nemanjadxb.png]
11-24-2010, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2010 06:09 AM by legreffer.)
[Image: img0134v.jpg]

Hi everyone !

I'm a newbie in the xbox world. I love this forum Smile
My setup is a vizio 55" lcd with the kinect in top of it (the tv is not very thin). You can see the Wii in the right side and the xbox is just at the right side of the cable box, and finally i have my media center pc in lower left corner. The room is deep enough to play at 2 or 3.

Canada GMT-5
11-25-2010, 01:29 AM
Ok I think I have found the cheapest and most effective lighting fix for kinect. Games that keep losing you (which I noticed is quite common) even though it uses IR to track you, it still uses Kinect ID to recognize you and keep you signed in - so I went to Home Depot for some things I needed around the house and found these -

http://www.homedepot.com/Lighting-Fans-I...ogId=10053

I bought 2 of these with 50watt halogen bulbs. I have them setup like so (ignore the mess I am still figuring out my setup due to space limitations) Tongue:

[Image: pb240047.jpg]

So far so good (knock on wood).

11-26-2010, 11:41 AM
(11-11-2010 07:18 PM)Buzzy Wrote:  Hi!
I'm new, found this place via a comment post on Kotaku. Wanted to show everyone my kinect setup.

[Image: kinectsetup.jpg]

Wow - I'm loving your setup dude! I like how you have the xbox actually segregated away from the TV - did you purchase some extension wiring?

Happy Gaming!
12-02-2010, 12:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2010 12:07 AM by dirtyvu.)
[Image: rc0upc.jpg]

My game systems and AV setup are entombed beneath the Toshiba 65".
12-13-2010, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2010 06:37 AM by UndgnfiedWrshpr.)

Here is the pic I promised a month ago. Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to make it bigger. You can just click on it to open the file. If someone wants to tell me how to make it larger, I'm all ears.

[Image: UndgnfiedWrshpr.png]
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!