Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

Post a pic of your new kinect or your setup

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Post a pic of your new kinect or your setup
02-01-2011, 12:20 AM
RE: Post a pic of your new kinect or your setup
Wow great Mike! Good to know you're enjoying the features of Kinect! How about the games?

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Hi, I've got adventures, which I have just completed, also Kinect sports, which I think is awesome, play that all the time. I'm looking forward to some of the new games coming out in the next half year, like Child of Eden, Yoostar 2, Carnival Games ( depending on the review), ufc personal trainer. I wrote a list of the games I want for kinect in 2011, theres about 11 of them. I normally buy only 3 or 4 a year, so there's nearly 2 years worth of games in 1 year,lol. Some of the later titles sound excellent, like Star Wars kinect, Project Draco, Haunt, Rise of Nightmares, Steel Battalion and a lot more. If even half of these games get good reviews, the kinect's future is looking rosey. Here's a youtube film showing that even a tomb raider style game could be made on kinect very soon:
if that pans out it could be awesome. If anyone wants to play online, my gamertag is Mad Mike Mayhem, add me and we'll play.......
Find all posts by this user
02-01-2011, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2011 02:57 PM by Clemens.)
(02-01-2011 10:44 AM)MikeAstro Wrote:  Hi, I've got adventures, which I have just completed, also Kinect sports, which I think is awesome, play that all the time. I'm looking forward to some of the new games coming out in the next half year, like Child of Eden, Yoostar 2, Carnival Games ( depending on the review), ufc personal trainer. I wrote a list of the games I want for kinect in 2011, theres about 11 of them. I normally buy only 3 or 4 a year, so there's nearly 2 years worth of games in 1 year,lol. Some of the later titles sound excellent, like Star Wars kinect, Project Draco, Haunt, Rise of Nightmares, Steel Battalion and a lot more. If even half of these games get good reviews, the kinect's future is looking rosey. Here's a youtube film showing that even a tomb raider style game could be made on kinect very soon:
if that pans out it could be awesome. If anyone wants to play online, my gamertag is Mad Mike Mayhem, add me and we'll play.......
Yeah, we reported on that video indeed, great stuff! see: https://123kinect.com/hack-accurate-kinect/

More Kinect control schemes that are interesting to say the least:
https://123kinect.com/simplycube-kinect-combination/

02-03-2011, 11:17 AM
D'oh! Sorry, should look around the forums a bit before posting stuff thats already here,lol. But it is still looking good, really looking forward to yoostar2 now, the list of films is great ( Animal House being a personal fave!), with British shows getting the nod too. Will be a day of release purchase for me I think.
Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 08:57 AM
hehe,no problem Mike. I think we got around 400-500 news items now, so it may be a bit too much to ask you to know all of them Tongue.

anyways, yes Yoostar 2 looks like a blast indeed. Especially with the YouTube integration people will be going crazy,lol!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!