/ / v /

Question: Which Game???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-19-2011, 03:23 AM
What Kinect Game should I get? I've looked at all the reviews and I'm pretty torn. I already have Kinect Adventures, Sports, and The Biggest Loser UW. I don't know If I should wait about another 1 1/2 months because many games are coming out in the Late March-End of April range... Please help Smile
Thanks,
McBaseball37
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2011, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2011 12:40 PM by Clemens.)
RE: Question: Which Game???
Heya,

Well, what are you looking for in a game? Big GrinWhat do you NOT want in a game?

Based on those things we can see whether or not you should be waiting or not.

Greets!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-19-2011, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2011 02:32 PM by legreffer.)
I have adventures, Sports, Dance Central, YourShape, EA Sports Active 2. I asked myself the same question.

I tried these games :
Sonic Free Riders : fun but not enought to buy it, maybe on sale
Joy Ride : same as Sonic
Game Party In Motion : review on web are not good, maybe I'll get it on sale
Deca Sports Freedom : too many problems with kinect
Motion Sports : same as Deca
Fighters Uncaged : great workout and fun. You have to learn how to play but still have problems

So in the end I'm waiting for the April's batch.

[Image: legreffer.jpg]

[My "Get in shape" Blog] [Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
03-20-2011, 04:35 AM
Question RE: Question: Which Game???
(03-19-2011 02:32 PM)legreffer Wrote:  I have adventures, Sports, Dance Central, YourShape, EA Sports Active 2. I asked myself the same question.

I tried these games :
Fighters Uncaged : great workout and fun. You have to learn how to play but still have problems

Why don't you think Sonic Free Riders is fun enough to buy? I've already got it but haven't had the chance to play it yet but all the videos I've seen of it (including the ones where you can see the people playing it) look insanely fun and it looked like the best game or at least tied with Kinect Sports to me! In fact it was the first game I pre-ordered well before Kinect was even released after seeing some videos and reading previews which totally sold it to me. Big Grin
03-20-2011, 10:19 AM
I have Adventures, Sports, Dance Central and Your Shape. Love all of them.
03-20-2011, 02:48 PM
(03-20-2011 04:35 AM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  
(03-19-2011 02:32 PM)legreffer Wrote:  I have adventures, Sports, Dance Central, YourShape, EA Sports Active 2. I asked myself the same question.

I tried these games :

Why don't you think Sonic Free Riders is fun enough to buy? I've already got it but haven't had the chance to play it yet but all the videos I've seen of it (including the ones where you can see the people playing it) look insanely fun and it looked like the best game or at least tied with Kinect Sports to me! In fact it was the first game I pre-ordered well before Kinect was even released after seeing some videos and reading previews which totally sold it to me. Big Grin

I have to say that I only tried the demo. The moves and the gameplay were started to be repetitive after a while. I think it's a good game and the Kinect is well integrated, but since i'm on a tight budget (and I don't have lot of free time), it doesn't give me the need to buy it at full price. But if I have to buy a game in that list, it's that one.

[Image: legreffer.jpg]

[My "Get in shape" Blog] [Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
03-24-2011, 09:43 PM
To the OP, you don't have Dance Central? That would be the one I would suggest.

I don't get it....how could someone possibly say Dance Revolution or Dance Party 2 is better then Dance Central? That's like saying, canned chicken is better then roasted chicken. Have they even played Dance Central?
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
03-24-2011, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2011 11:39 PM by Ace12me.)
I own YooStar 2, Adventures, Your Shape, Ea Sports Active 2, Kinectimals , Kinect Sports and Dance Central.....I relied heavily on all the reviews that i found on the web....there are some very good reviews on this web site as well...I play Kinect Sports almost every day and Dance Central gets used the most during group gatherings...My kid loves Kinectimals...and i am discovering how to perfect the lighting in order to really enjoy YooStar 2.... So far i have not felt like the reviews have failed me...But like it was stated earlier...it all depends on what you are looking for....Good Luck
Yesterday, 06:13 PM
(03-24-2011 11:39 PM)Ace12me Wrote:  I own YooStar 2, Adventures, Your Shape, Ea Sports Active 2, Kinectimals , Kinect Sports and Dance Central.....I relied heavily on all the reviews that i found on the web....there are some very good reviews on this web site as well...I play Kinect Sports almost every day and Dance Central gets used the most during group gatherings...My kid loves Kinectimals...and i am discovering how to perfect the lighting in order to really enjoy YooStar 2.... So far i have not felt like the reviews have failed me...But like it was stated earlier...it all depends on what you are looking for....Good Luck

Since you have both Yoostar 2 and Kinectimals, I was wondering which one you prefer.Kinectimals for one, looks to show what kinect is capable more than other game yet, but Yoostar 2 looks like an amazing party game! Rise of Nightmares and Heavy Fire: afghanistan also look good..Which game should I get? or should I take a chance on waiting for Rise of Nightmares or Heavy Fire: Afghanistan?
Yesterday, 08:06 PM
(Yesterday 06:13 PM)McBaseball37 Wrote:  
(03-24-2011 11:39 PM)Ace12me Wrote:  I own YooStar 2, Adventures, Your Shape, Ea Sports Active 2, Kinectimals , Kinect Sports and Dance Central.....I relied heavily on all the reviews that i found on the web....there are some very good reviews on this web site as well...I play Kinect Sports almost every day and Dance Central gets used the most during group gatherings...My kid loves Kinectimals...and i am discovering how to perfect the lighting in order to really enjoy YooStar 2.... So far i have not felt like the reviews have failed me...But like it was stated earlier...it all depends on what you are looking for....Good Luck

Since you have both Yoostar 2 and Kinectimals, I was wondering which one you prefer.Kinectimals for one, looks to show what kinect is capable more than other game yet, but Yoostar 2 looks like an amazing party game! Rise of Nightmares and Heavy Fire: afghanistan also look good..Which game should I get? or should I take a chance on waiting for Rise of Nightmares or Heavy Fire: Afghanistan?

You shouldn't wait for Rise Of Nightmares because according to the ESRB article it's not out until November 11th and there should be plenty of other games out between now and then, lol!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Recording your game play meistroracer 9 297 03-16-2011 07:13 PM
Last Post: dirtyvu
  Kinect Adventures River Rush Question TheLiveLegand 1 481 01-03-2011 04:43 AM
Last Post: legreffer
  Kinectimals question mondak 1 366 12-27-2010 12:08 PM
Last Post: TheLiveLegand
  Important Question/Topic-Kinect Sensor/Camera Privacy??!! briankeith513 4 868 11-12-2010 05:03 PM
Last Post: UndgnfiedWrshpr

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)