We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

RK3's Weight Loss Journey

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-23-2012, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2012 11:14 PM by Rapidkirby3k.)
Hello folks, how are things going? =) While I'm new to 123Kinect, I wanted to explain my weight problem and what my goals are.

Anyway, after my high school graduation in 2006, I was still finding the right medication for my unstable behavior, such as anger and depression. During that time, I got on a controversial pill known as Zyprexa sometime in 2007.

However, I was unable to control my appetite, which added extra pounds to my once normal weight. By now, I'm almost 300 lbs. Thankfully, I was taken off the pill when I started gained pounds, but I began having personal episodes, which led to arguments.

Experiencing these major setbacks caused me to lack interest in completing my own creative works. This also did happen when I was younger, but it never got worse like this.

Therefore, I decided to use the Kinect device and other exercises to help me get back into physical shape. But mostly the Kinect though. Wink

Like my mom said, my goal is to get down to probably around 190 lbs.

Wish me luck! Cool

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2012, 03:56 PM
RE: RK3's Weight Loss Journey
(04-23-2012 11:13 PM)Rapidkirby3k Wrote:  Hello folks, how are things going? =) While I'm new to 123Kinect, I wanted to explain my weight problem and what my goals are.

Anyway, after my high school graduation in 2006, I was still finding the right medication for my unstable behavior, such as anger and depression. During that time, I got on a controversial pill known as Zyprexa sometime in 2007.

However, I was unable to control my appetite, which added extra pounds to my once normal weight. By now, I'm almost 300 lbs. Thankfully, I was taken off the pill when I started gained pounds, but I began having personal episodes, which led to arguments.

Experiencing these major setbacks caused me to lack interest in completing my own creative works. This also did happen when I was younger, but it never got worse like this.

Therefore, I decided to use the Kinect device and other exercises to help me get back into physical shape. But mostly the Kinect though. Wink

Like my mom said, my goal is to get down to probably around 190 lbs.

Wish me luck! Cool

thats good that you got off the pills, they never seem to acutally help 100% the patient it seems more to be about taking their money. ive heard so many stories of all those pills hurting livers too.

anyways i support the use of kinect its been keeping the weight off my too.. I still play kinect boxing my GT is Jersm5 i always wear a spartan outfit so youknow its me. boxing has been keeping me quite lean and cut since i put many hours a week into it.

also about depression and anger issues i was wondering if you ever tried marijuana for its medical use. I happen to be a casual smoker myself and it really does have a lot of medical benefits.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow My weight loss journey... GaelicDream 2 1,231 04-18-2012 03:19 AM
Last Post: GaelicDream
  My kinect weight loss journey Kendrab2315 56 48,442 02-29-2012 03:36 AM
Last Post: dirtyvu
  My Weight Loss (Hopefully Supplemented with Kinect) DogsInTheMitten 12 2,712 02-20-2012 05:15 PM
Last Post: DogsInTheMitten
  I've decided to get serious about losing weight. Pink Panther 9 3,011 02-01-2012 05:50 AM
Last Post: maggscot
Smile Weight Loss Journey with Kinect colta 5 2,632 01-28-2012 02:59 AM
Last Post: colta
Lightbulb Losing Weight the Kinect Way m0st W4nt3d 1 1 1,896 01-25-2012 06:10 PM
Last Post: DogsInTheMitten