everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Rage Quitters in Boxing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rage Quitters in Boxing
05-21-2011, 07:37 PM
Rage Quitters in Boxing
Since Jersmall schooled me in how to beat the spammers I've been running into a lot of people who quit before the match is over. A few minutes ago I was fighting an inventive spammer and it took me most of the 1st round to figure him out. He knocked me down twice in the 1st. In the 2nd round I knocked him down twice in the first 30 seconds and was about to TKO him and I got the message "connection with player has been lost" while it's enjoyable to take people's will like that, how does it affect my scores and ranking.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2011, 08:52 PM
RE: Rage Quitters in Boxing
haha... fun times.

you dont get a win for someone quitting but you still get like punches landed and such i beleive. I dont really care about quitters no more beacause i have thousands of matches. I just see it as a decent work out/shadow boxing.

If you really want to rub it in send them a msg after they quit. people get so mad its hilarious not that i do it.
05-22-2011, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2011 04:46 PM by meistroracer.)
Idonotdonot - they will also be on your recent players list. You can always give the a bad rep and report them.

@Jersmail - If you really want to rub it in send them a msg after they quit. people get so mad its hilarious not that i do it. ROFL....I bet you do and why not? If they quit before the match is over, they deserve it. But then again, you don't want to stoop to they're level?

You know they really can't do anything about this, because someone may have had a bad connection...but most people would try their best to get back online as soon as they can to let you know what happen and apologize. In this case, neither happen. So obviously...a sore loser!!!

[Image: meistroracer.jpg]
05-22-2011, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2011 09:30 PM by Jersmall.)
(05-22-2011 04:44 PM)meistroracer Wrote:  @Jersmail - If you really want to rub it in send them a msg after they quit. people get so mad its hilarious not that i do it. ROFL....I bet you do and why not? If they quit before the match is over, they deserve it. But then again, you don't want to stoop to they're level?

You know they really can't do anything about this, because someone may have had a bad connection...but most people would try their best to get back online as soon as they can to let you know what happen and apologize. In this case, neither happen. So obviously...a sore loser!!!

hahaha i honestly dont rub it in peoples faces but i have recieved some hate mail lmao... I have a few rivals too that are just itching to beat me up so bad. the ONLY time i would acutally trash talk would be against someone thats is good. I dont mind if a noob leaves i dont want to ruin their view on boxing and have a bad first impression so i go easy and i fully understand if they leave bacause they dont know how to play right.

Another guy called collosus level 100 HATES when i block his punches.... he explains that he always wins with is strikes (spam) and doesnt need to block..... i reply saying "yeah beacause you fight noobs..." he sais no.. that he can beat just about anyone...

so we start fighting again and he spams... so naturally i just block he gives me 3 power up i stun him and then he start cussing calling me a pussy for power punching.....

so i explain to him the reason im stunning him is beacause of himself i told him DONT punch my block! so he does it again i stun him... he starts cussing and calling me a pussy again....so i ask him if he wants me to stop blocking and let him hit me and he sais no... so we fight again he keeps spamming my blocking and i stun and tko him again.... he gets mad again and blames me!?

its a wierd vicious circle he lives in and its quite odd. hes killing himself but he wont accept that and he wont block he just wants it his way only. he refuses reality and substitutes his own... then he gets soooooooooooo mad its unhealthy.Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  check out this kinect boxing match xbox live. Jersmall 11 591 06-01-2011 01:15 AM
Last Post: Mrzocor
  The First kinect boxing TKO highlight reel! Jersmall 0 322 05-12-2011 12:59 AM
Last Post: Jersmall
  boxing - winning with power punches/accuracy. + superman punch Jersmall 0 365 05-11-2011 07:17 PM
  I noticed on boxing Jersmall 8 573 05-11-2011 06:33 PM
  Boxing- How to literaly beat a spammer to a pulp Jersmall 0 310 05-11-2011 06:02 PM
  Kinect Sports (Boxing) Nick 4 2,345 02-20-2011 07:50 PM
Last Post: ambushbug