everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

Rise Of Nightmares Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rise Of Nightmares Help
09-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Rise Of Nightmares Help
Can anyone tell me how to get past Ernst the second time you see him. The first time you see him I had no problem standing perfectly still and he walked right past me-no problem.

On our second encounter, no matter how perfectly still I stand he always finds me and kills me. I've been stuck at this part of the game for an hour.

I've really enjoyed the game up until this point, but I'm getting tired of standing still over and over with him seeing me no matter what.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2011, 03:07 PM
RE: Rise Of Nightmares Help
I haven't got to that part yet, but have you tried standing facing away from him?
09-17-2011, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2011 03:34 PM by johnnysac5.)
Havn't tried that yet, I'll give it a shot tonight thanks.

I Just tried standing still facing away from him, Corellianrogue, but the game automatically spins me around where I can see him, then he kills me.
09-17-2011, 04:13 PM
Is the second one where he is in the like silver hallway? I'm trying to remember Smile

[Image: thezeeman.png]
09-17-2011, 04:29 PM
(09-17-2011 03:11 PM)johnnysac5 Wrote:  Havn't tried that yet, I'll give it a shot tonight thanks.

I Just tried standing still facing away from him, Corellianrogue, but the game automatically spins me around where I can see him, then he kills me.

Oh, OK. Doh! TheZeeMan should be able to help since he's finished it.
09-17-2011, 10:31 PM
Yes it is the second one in the silver hallway a few minutes after he breaks through the wall and kills that girl.
09-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Yeah, what I did is kind of stay behind him, in the first like...sideways section, think of like a U except square, so on the bottom of the U in the small section, I faced towards him as he's walking, and backed myself up in the corner, when he came back around stand completely still. After he goes past you a little bit, book it to the other side. After you pass it once, you don't have to deal with in that hallway anymore.

09-18-2011, 12:58 AM
Thanks Zeeman I got it!
09-20-2011, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2011 07:27 PM by jamgee1992.)
how do u get passed the pose part after u get thru the painting. i have been stuck in this part and its making me mad
(09-17-2011 02:52 PM)johnnysac5 Wrote:  Can anyone tell me how to get past Ernst the second time you see him. The first time you see him I had no problem standing perfectly still and he walked right past me-no problem.

On our second encounter, no matter how perfectly still I stand he always finds me and kills me. I've been stuck at this part of the game for an hour.

I've really enjoyed the game up until this point, but I'm getting tired of standing still over and over with him seeing me no matter what.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

is it the part in the graveyard
09-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Which part? The part where you go through the painting and you are in the room with the columns and wierd looking things?

11-29-2011, 08:30 PM
I just started the game and already I am stuck. I'm not a BIG game player, but I love scary movies and games! So I decided to try this out. I'm just at the beginning and trying to open the second gate...anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do from here?
11-29-2011, 08:47 PM
Are you in the graveyard part in the beginning or past that where it's like a maze through the cemetary? I'm trying to remember, it's been awhile Smile

11-29-2011, 09:47 PM
Information RE: Rise Of Nightmares Help
(11-29-2011 08:30 PM)ktlyric251922 Wrote:  I just started the game and already I am stuck. I'm not a BIG game player, but I love scary movies and games! So I decided to try this out. I'm just at the beginning and trying to open the second gate...anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do from here?

Are you literally right at the beginning? If so then there's a lever on a pillar in the middle that you have to pull to open a gate. You hold your hand over it to "interact" then you pull the lever down as if you're pulling a real lever. Yeah, I know it's a bit dumb that you have to activate things like levers and doors before you can perform the real-life actions, hopefully in a sequel or other games they'll let you just do the action without activating it first.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Act 3 Rise of Nightmares XTina71 7 365 01-08-2012 12:21 AM
Last Post: XTina71
  Help with Rise of Nightmares!! Macca84 3 2,164 10-18-2011 07:23 PM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  Rise Of Nightmares - First Look Tomface 30 4,756 09-09-2011 06:49 AM
Last Post: TheZeeMan
  New Trailers - Rise of Nightmares Tomface 13 2,108 06-29-2011 09:23 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue