everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

Self Defense Training Camp: Kick him in the groin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-20-2011, 11:29 PM

LOL... I think this kind of summarizes the 3/10 that Z gave it, but it may also give you a smile (for FREE! Tongue).

Enjoy Smile

ps: Z's review is here: https://123kinect.com/review/self-defense-training-camp/

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2011, 03:03 AM
RE: Self Defense Training Camp: Kick him in the groin
Good thing it's not multiplayer, lol! Tongue
Find all posts by this user
11-21-2011, 06:16 PM
lol! nice one there corellian

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 05:48 PM
i KNEW someone would make a self defence game. I should get into game coding and start making my own kinect games!!!

even though the groin kick are a bit too much and its kind of gay.

most large companies are focused on ipod apps or consol games without kinect.
Yesterday, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 06:43 PM by TheZeeMan.)
They could have really made this a real game and not trying to be a simulation that won't work with invisible people. A real game could have consisted of a story about a woman or man, either would probably be fine, go to a grocery store or whatever, get attacked or whatever, character then gets to pick what type of self-defense they want, ie. martial arts, kick-boxing, etc. and then you start your training, and then another story part with something with being attacked with a weapon, so training takes you through this, and then another story part with gang attacks so then you learn about this.

After you do all your training, you spent all of your cash on classes so now you need money and your class is offering a tournament. This can then kick into a complete career mode, and you could travel all over fighting different tournaments and have side games where you get attacked in an alley after leaving a competition or whatever, could even have mini-games like practice throwing knives or shurikens or anything...they could have actually done so much more with this game, but instead its just a piece of poop Tongue

[Image: thezeeman.png]
Today, 01:18 AM
Information RE: Self Defense Training Camp: Kick him in the groin
(Yesterday 06:40 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  They could have really made this a real game and not trying to be a simulation that won't work with invisible people. A real game could have consisted of a story about a woman or man, either would probably be fine, go to a grocery store or whatever, get attacked or whatever, character then gets to pick what type of self-defense they want, ie. martial arts, kick-boxing, etc. and then you start your training, and then another story part with something with being attacked with a weapon, so training takes you through this, and then another story part with gang attacks so then you learn about this.

After you do all your training, you spent all of your cash on classes so now you need money and your class is offering a tournament. This can then kick into a complete career mode, and you could travel all over fighting different tournaments and have side games where you get attacked in an alley after leaving a competition or whatever, could even have mini-games like practice throwing knives or shurikens or anything...they could have actually done so much more with this game, but instead its just a piece of poop Tongue

They should make a Kick Ass Kinect game! It would be fairly realistic as Kick Ass is pretty crap at fighting, like probably most players would be, and gets better the more he does. Players could get better too if they had Big Daddy or Hit Girl training levels during the game. In fact maybe they can set the game after the first Kick Ass and have Hit Girl train you as I think I heard or read somewhere that's actually what happens in the comics. (I've never read them though so don't know for sure.) Or just have you play as Hit Girl as she's awesome! I can't wait for the Kick Ass 2 movie!! Big Grin
Today, 01:26 AM
problem is that most game developers are lazy and or fat. its hard to make self defence games or other martial arts games if they dont have any knowledge about it.

its like painting blindfold and having someone guide you.

How often do you find a coder that is really great at martial arts, personal raining or dancing. like the dancing games and work out games, they always find a "pro". then they create a game around that person.
Today, 01:49 AM
(Today 01:26 AM)Jersmall Wrote:  problem is that most game developers are lazy and or fat. its hard to make self defence games or other martial arts games if they dont have any knowledge about it.

its like painting blindfold and having someone guide you.

How often do you find a coder that is really great at martial arts, personal raining or dancing. like the dancing games and work out games, they always find a "pro". then they create a game around that person.

Yeah, but they get in experts to help with games all the time so that's not really a problem. If they want to make a Kick Ass game they could just call Chloe Moretz, lol! Seriously, she's awesome and she did her own stunts! (Although obviously there were wires sometimes, but not as often as you might think.)

Today, 02:10 AM
she was so awesome in that movie! hope they can make a sequel before she's too old as kids grow fast but I doubt it. they'll have to find another kick ass girl to play in the sequel.

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
Today, 02:33 AM
(Today 02:10 AM)dirtyvu Wrote:  she was so awesome in that movie! hope they can make a sequel before she's too old as kids grow fast but I doubt it. they'll have to find another kick ass girl to play in the sequel.

She has very heavily hinted that it's the next movie she's making! Big Grin And look what Trevor Moretz (her Brother) said:

Quote:she begins prepping for a highly anticipated film in january...hmm what could that be?

The only highly anticipated Chloe Moretz movie I can think of is Kick Ass 2 as she has finished filming Dark Shadows already and I can't think of what other movies she has been cast in, let alone highly anticipated ones.