We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

Splinter Cell: Black List (with Kinect features!)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2012, 05:48 PM
just saw the E3 presentation for Splinter Cell: Black List and it's awesome! very fluid graphics and great gameplay. it does look similar to Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: Splinter Cell: Black List (with Kinect features!)
Maybe the graphics are awesome, but still not that excited about the Kinect features to be honest. What's your view on that?

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Thumbs Up RE: Splinter Cell: Black List (with Kinect features!)
(06-04-2012 07:35 PM)Clemens Wrote:  Maybe the graphics are awesome, but still not that excited about the Kinect features to be honest. What's your view on that?

Yeah, I would have preferred more Kinect features, not just voice. Sad Although we only saw a little bit of the game so it's possible that there might be more features and they might show them at Ubisoft's press conference.
06-04-2012, 07:54 PM
yeah, they tried to cram a lot into the press conference so not much was shown per game. I'm sure more Splinter Cell detail will be at the Ubisoft presentation.

but it looks amazing.

06-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Information RE: Splinter Cell: Black List (with Kinect features!)
(06-04-2012 07:54 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  yeah, they tried to cram a lot into the press conference so not much was shown per game. I'm sure more Splinter Cell detail will be at the Ubisoft presentation.

but it looks amazing.

Apart from the fact that it was disappointing for Kinect (although that may have been purposefully done because of all the complainers who didn't want to see any Kinect stuff in the conference) I thought it was a really balanced conference with everything getting about even time. (Except Kinect games and XBLA. Sad ) I was worried that they were going to spend most of the conference talking about services as they started talking about them so early in the conference, but then luckily they switched back to talking about games. By the way, was Splinter Cell: Blacklist an Xbox 360 exclusive like Conviction? I missed or forgot if they said it during the presentation.
06-04-2012, 10:03 PM
they gave a pretty good chunk to kinect so no complaints. they showed XBLA Kinect titles which usually aren't shown during the big press conference (like Wreckateers, Fable the Journey, etc.). and they showed kinect for the sports titles and for other titles as well.

06-04-2012, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 11:48 PM by dirtyvu.)

06-05-2012, 12:54 AM
(06-04-2012 10:03 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  they gave a pretty good chunk to kinect so no complaints. they showed XBLA Kinect titles which usually aren't shown during the big press conference (like Wreckateers, Fable the Journey, etc.). and they showed kinect for the sports titles and for other titles as well.

Fable: The Journey isn't an XBLA game. (At least as far as I know.) Ascend: New Gods is though surprisingly! (Or not, since they're really pushing XBLA this year and it's due out next year.) There were more things they should have shown though (including things we know about like Avatar Motocross Madness), plus we still haven't heard what most of the new studios are up to. :/ Also they never mentioned Summer Of Arcade at the conference, they just quietly released the info afterwards. Although Wreckateer is one of the games in it. I'm expecting more Kinect and XBLA stuff during the rest of the show though, it just wouldn't make sense for Microsoft not to show stuff like Ryse and Class 3 (big XBLA open-world zombie survival game) at some point during the show.
06-05-2012, 01:42 PM
^^^Both those videos are the same.
06-05-2012, 05:28 PM
well, you can watch it twice! Smile

06-05-2012, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 07:40 PM by Corellianrogue.)
(06-05-2012 05:28 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  well, you can watch it twice! Smile

I did, lol! I thought it was just a different video with some similar bits at first but when I realised it was exactly the same video I just kept watching since it looks so good! Big Grin It's funny, The Last Of Us looked better than anything (graphically) last year but virtually all the games at this year's E3 look just as good, at least the big games anyway like Halo 4, Gears Of War: Judgment, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Tomb Raider and Resident Evil 6 just to name a few. (Forza Horizon too but you can't really compare the graphics as the game is so different to the other games I mentioned.) It's amazing how good the current generation of console games look now. If you could go back in time and show them to people at the launch of the Xbox 360 nobody would believe they were really games graphics, they'd say they must all be pre-rendered CGI!
06-05-2012, 07:50 PM
I was gaga starting with Halo 4. It looks beautiful. Halo 4 got my friends (and it's not a big friends list) so interested that a few of them fired up Halo 3 and a few fired up Halo Reach and they all plan to be ready for Halo 4 when it comes out in the fall...

lots of beautiful games coming up. Splinter Cell, Tomb Raider, Forza Horizon, etc. good times indeed. I'm even looking to that Dust game. thanks for the heads up on that one!

06-05-2012, 07:57 PM
(06-05-2012 07:50 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  I was gaga starting with Halo 4. It looks beautiful. Halo 4 got my friends (and it's not a big friends list) so interested that a few of them fired up Halo 3 and a few fired up Halo Reach and they all plan to be ready for Halo 4 when it comes out in the fall...

lots of beautiful games coming up. Splinter Cell, Tomb Raider, Forza Horizon, etc. good times indeed. I'm even looking to that Dust game. thanks for the heads up on that one!

Yeah, I'm glad Dust is part of the Summer Of Arcade 2012 as it really deserves a lot of promotion. I still can't believe they didn't have the Summer Of Arcade 2012 trailer at the press conference, not only that but I don't think they even mentioned it while demoing The Wreckateer (which is one of the SOA games) did they? Huh
06-05-2012, 09:13 PM
yeah, I was kind of shocked that Wreckateer was on the stage actually. there's others that show better in a "watch" type of show. people just kept calling it a 3D angry birds. it didn't help that after she fired the projectile, we all had to wait and wait and wait for it to explode the castle.

summer of arcade wasn't done at the big conference last year either. didn't hurt it much. Fruit Ninja still ended up one of the hottest XBLA titles.

10-01-2012, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 10:17 PM by dirtyvu.)

new trailers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Splinter Cell 6 Corellianrogue 0 294 05-24-2012 06:04 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue