We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Steel Battalion Heavy Armor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Steel Battalion Heavy Armor
10-01-2011, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2011 06:01 AM by Corellianrogue.)
Exclamation RE: Steel Battalion Heavy Armor
(10-01-2011 05:01 AM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  LOL Well it was due out in 2009 originally...it's now almost 3 years later and still nothing but they had their rating back in 2009...I just wouldn't take a rating as consideration to a game being almost complete Tongue

What, Dreamkiller? Maybe they submitted it for a rating but close to release they decided it wasn't good enough and went back to work on it or put it on hold but never told the classification boards to withdraw the rating and haven't submitted it for a new rating? I'm not saying Steel Battalion is definitely close to release, just that I'm 99% sure it's content complete at least as far as they've decided as of now unless they decided to go back and add/change stuff. If they don't decide to add/change stuff then it's more likely than not that it'll be released this year unless of course they have any problems with the Kinect controls and need more time to refine them or if they come across any massive bugs that would cause a big delay. Also remember that it was always supposed to be released this year and they haven't said that it has been delayed or that they expect a delay, unlike Diabolical Pitch and Project Draco which were due out this year but their developers have said they've been delayed until 2012.
OK, forget everything I've said, I just went to look at the official website and although it's all in Japanese there is a "2012" near the bottom of the page so that part probably talks about the release date. DOH! Sad

http://www.capcom.co.jp/jutekki/

Edit: Here's the website using Google translate. Near the bottom it says "Release Date: 2012". You would have thought they would have mentioned the delay when previewing it.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?...md%3Dimvns
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2011, 07:25 PM
latest trailer

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2011, 12:42 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Steel Battalion Heavy Armor
Cool trailer, but now I want a release date! Big Grin