everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

The Biggest Loser Help!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Biggest Loser Help!!
03-03-2011, 03:52 AM
The Biggest Loser Help!!
I just recently bought this game and have yet to enjoy it. As soon as i place the disk in the tray and start it up "Wave to Start" shows up but when i wave it doesn't allow me to start, no matter where I stand or the lighting in the room it just won't allow me to start. Sometimes the circle will begin to fill up but then it just stops. I don't think its my kinect because I play kinect sports, and adventures fine with no problems. Any suggestions?? Also I do have the update
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2011, 04:47 AM
RE: The Biggest Loser Help!!
(03-03-2011 03:52 AM)aamers8421 Wrote:  I just recently bought this game and have yet to enjoy it. As soon as i place the disk in the tray and start it up "Wave to Start" shows up but when i wave it doesn't allow me to start, no matter where I stand or the lighting in the room it just won't allow me to start. Sometimes the circle will begin to fill up but then it just stops. I don't think its my kinect because I play kinect sports, and adventures fine with no problems. Any suggestions?? Also I do have the update

When you are stuck, go to pause menu and do the kinect tuner.

You can also try to install the game on the harddisk of your xbox.

[Image: legreffer.jpg]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
03-03-2011, 05:07 AM
i have already tried the kinect tuner multiple times even re-calibrated it but still nothing
03-03-2011, 05:49 AM
If other Kinect games work fine and you'd installed any updates from Xbox Live and you've tried the tuner, then it must be the disc. Swap it for another disc.
12-22-2011, 03:35 AM
I am having the same issue with my Biggest Loser game. I can't get past the screen where you have to wave. I have tried the kinect tuner and calibrated several times. If you found anything out that would help.
12-23-2011, 12:58 PM
(12-22-2011 03:35 AM)tandc Wrote:  I am having the same issue with my Biggest Loser game. I can't get past the screen where you have to wave. I have tried the kinect tuner and calibrated several times. If you found anything out that would help.

what happens when you wave? if the game doesn't identify you, you can manually select your profile.

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Biggest Loser Problem *I Need Help Please* biggieblythe 17 6,308 02-25-2012 10:58 PM
Last Post: wassup?
  Biggest Loser Settings Help lhessmom 2 2,184 07-28-2011 03:34 PM
Last Post: lhessmom
  Biggest Loser, preset programs issue PUP4TLUC 0 2,200 05-09-2011 01:19 AM
Last Post: PUP4TLUC