/ / v /

The Future of Avatar Kinect!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Future of Avatar Kinect!
02-25-2011, 07:15 AM
Exclamation The Future of Avatar Kinect!
Avatar Kinect hasn't even been released yet (it'll probably be part of the Spring update) but Microsoft are already well into development of its sucessor!! Check out this preview including a video of what's probably the first ever demo of it:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...like-you/1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2011, 07:29 AM
RE: The Future of Avatar Kinect!
wow that is awesome stuff.... And the playstation Move is doing stuff like this? I mean come on, this is why the Kinect tech is so impressive and all these little dweeb hating hardcore gamers should be not taken seriously. This is awesome stuff, end of story, if you dont like kinect get the heck out of its way, because its gonna last dirtbag kinect haters. Sorry needed to get that out cause of all the ignorance and hate I read in regards to Kinect and then you see something like this.
Find all posts by this user
03-01-2011, 11:07 PM
RE: The Future of Avatar Kinect!
Yes, I saw this somewhere else too. It is really impressing me a lot. Looks great! Scary even...

This shows the potential of Kinect is all in the software. It's almost scary how far they got in a few years Tongue. COOL STUFF! Smile

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unleash your avatar - LOL Clemens 4 136 03-08-2011 05:29 PM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  Any game that you can use your personal Kinect avatar to play in-game? ProjectNatalFan 13 570 01-19-2011 02:23 AM
Last Post: Clemens

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)