Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

The UK is fuelling Kinect

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-26-2011, 01:55 AM
[caption id="attachment_8997" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="UK developed games are top sellers!"][/caption]

The UK seems to be doing pretty well when it comes to creating Kinect games. Figures from UKIE show that 42% of Kinect game sales can be attributed to games developed by the British. Not bad for such a small country I'd say. Read on for more details.
UK developed games good for 42% UK software sales
So according to the statistics by UKIE 42% of all the Kinect games sales could be attributed to UK based developers. A lot of this can be attributed to Rare, for making the awesome top Kinect game "Kinect Sports" (good for 28%). But also studios like Frontier Developments (Kinectimals) contributed to this statistic.

Good going UK developers! And a big thanks to Rare for making Kinect Sports (I just love that game).

Oh yeah, 30 percent of PlayStation Move game sales were also developed by UK developers. So that's pretty good too I guess.

From 123 Kinect Article: The UK is fuelling Kinect
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

NOTE: Responding to threads is only done through Disqus in the Kinect News forum - to keep it in sync with he frontpage comments (no registration required):

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!