Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

The silent update definitely went into effect

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2011, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2011 07:20 PM by ProjectNatalFan.)
http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/02/01/gun...nt-trailer

watch the hand and wrist movements. Great watch, also would of posted this in the news section but im not allowed too.
if you see the hand movement at the end with the left hand he is pulling the strings of a muppet gives a salute. It is recognizing the fingers which isnt possible for at the 320x240 resolution. Update done, why isnt this posted on our site right now? Im getting upset, I endorsed this site but now im not allowed to post in the news section, and now this isnt updated when this is huge news. PNF needs to be censored because Im always ahead of the game and predicting everything, and 99 percent of the time I am right. Sh*t I am more accurate than Pachter, thats real talk brah. KINECT4LIFE
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2011, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2011 08:06 PM by Irishatone.)
RE: The silent update definitely went into effect
I agree how is this not on the front page. I used to always go to IGN for my news until I found this site, and this site always had new news and IGN was reporting nothing on kinect. Now today I find that it was a good thing I checked IGN as they had the coolest news I've heard in months, an actual game that look awesome to me. Also, I read that Microsoft has got a "Halo Kinect" site? Where's all the news at? Let's go 123kinect, I got my faith in you.
02-01-2011, 08:05 PM
(02-01-2011 08:02 PM)Irishatone Wrote:  I agree how is this not on the front page. I used to always go to IGN for my news until I found this site, and this site always had new news and IGN was reporting nothing on kinect. Now today I find that it was a good thing I checked IGN as they had the coolest news I've heard in months, an actual game that look awesome to me. Let's go 123kinect, I got my faith in you.

Yes, it turns out we just today are very busy with a different part of the system.

I'll be posting about this right now though... Smile

Thanks guys! Big Grin

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2011, 08:55 PM
(02-01-2011 08:05 PM)Clemens Wrote:  
(02-01-2011 08:02 PM)Irishatone Wrote:  I agree how is this not on the front page. I used to always go to IGN for my news until I found this site, and this site always had new news and IGN was reporting nothing on kinect. Now today I find that it was a good thing I checked IGN as they had the coolest news I've heard in months, an actual game that look awesome to me. Let's go 123kinect, I got my faith in you.

Yes, it turns out we just today are very busy with a different part of the system.

I'll be posting about this right now though... Smile

Thanks guys! Big Grin

Can you lift my ban on the forum comments section of this? I add alot to the forum, look at my post and than look at up your writeup, you are the first to report that it is using hand gestures, no one has caught on but us. Look at the end, left hand to grab the strings, right to intiate an action. Great stuff, lift the ban please, I will be respectful, i wont start threads? Fair enough?
02-01-2011, 09:15 PM
ProjectNatalFan, yes thank you for contributing. We enjoy your enthusiasm! However, no one can post in the Kinect News forum anymore (this is not restricted to you). This forum is reserved for 123Kinect front page news that enables discussion through Disqus' commenting system.

You may however always submit news here: https://123kinect.com/contact-us/submit-kinect-news/

02-01-2011, 09:23 PM
(02-01-2011 09:15 PM)Clemens Wrote:  ProjectNatalFan, yes thank you for contributing. We enjoy your enthusiasm! However, no one can post in the Kinect News forum anymore (this is not restricted to you). This forum is reserved for 123Kinect front page news that enables discussion through Disqus' commenting system.

You may however always submit news here: https://123kinect.com/contact-us/submit-kinect-news/

clemens i love you, you know that, as long as no one else can,but then i see people posting? i dont know, but anyway, great great article about gunstringer, the best for sure out of all the sites, and do you have confirmation about it being an XBLA? No one else is reporting that, and why isnt anyone else noticing the hand gestures? lol you cant do that at 320x240??? Right?
02-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Thanks for your feedback.

LOL indeed, I don't know why? I guess they're oblivious tot he fact that the update is coming. Well, the reason I am certain about it being an XBLA game is in the details... the developer (Twisted Pixel) is renowned for its experience with XBLA games (that's one clue) and the other is that the GunStringer movie has been tagged to be a XBLA game on YouTube.

Seems pretty straightforward to me Smile.

02-01-2011, 09:30 PM
(02-01-2011 09:23 PM)ProjectNatalFan Wrote:  
(02-01-2011 09:15 PM)Clemens Wrote:  ProjectNatalFan, yes thank you for contributing. We enjoy your enthusiasm! However, no one can post in the Kinect News forum anymore (this is not restricted to you). This forum is reserved for 123Kinect front page news that enables discussion through Disqus' commenting system.

clemens i love you, you know that, as long as no one else can,but then i see people posting? i dont know, but anyway, great great article about gunstringer, the best for sure out of all the sites, and do you have confirmation about it being an XBLA? No one else is reporting that, and why isnt anyone else noticing the hand gestures? lol you cant do that at 320x240??? Right?

Ow btw, on the news posts: yes we used to allow it... but no more, as we moved the Disqus commenting system we used in the frontpage to the forum as well.

Thsi was requested by the forum community, because otherwise people were doubting where to respond to news Smile.

Hope this helps ya.

More info: https://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/Threa...-and-forum

02-01-2011, 10:06 PM
yeah thats all good clemens, do you think this confirms the silent update? thanks, im so Freaking pumped right now
02-01-2011, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2011 11:57 PM by Clemens.)
I think this game supports the fact that Microsoft will either:
-confirm the update already happened, or
-will confirm it will be here soon.

More great news on this game here: https://123kinect.com/play-kinect-game-gu...ting-down/

02-02-2011, 01:32 AM
(02-01-2011 11:55 PM)Clemens Wrote:  I think this game supports the fact that Microsoft will either:

More great news on this game here: https://123kinect.com/play-kinect-game-gu...ting-down/

yes I agree, I think it confirms it, you arent gonna be able to do tha stuff on a couch at 320x240, or it would harm the intergrity, its a go, I think Microsoft didnt want to even approach the subject cause it might have confused the public as them releasing a product that wasnt up to snuff or wasnt good enough. Good strategy, Im very happy, this is huge news, guys like us know that. OH yeah
02-02-2011, 04:49 AM
(02-02-2011 01:32 AM)ProjectNatalFan Wrote:  
(02-01-2011 11:55 PM)Clemens Wrote:  I think this game supports the fact that Microsoft will either:

yes I agree, I think it confirms it, you arent gonna be able to do tha stuff on a couch at 320x240, or it would harm the intergrity, its a go, I think Microsoft didnt want to even approach the subject cause it might have confused the public as them releasing a product that wasnt up to snuff or wasnt good enough. Good strategy, Im very happy, this is huge news, guys like us know that. OH yeah

Yeah, maybe Microsoft were worried some people wouldn't realise it's just a software update and would think that they had to buy a new Kinect or have it physically upgraded or something.
02-02-2011, 05:19 AM
Agreed Core, I believe the general public is becoming less and less educated. Great example is today, weather is expecting like 12 inches of snow...people think its the end of the world or something so they are stocking up on food...other people are filling up their gas tanks because they are being told not to go anywhere if they don't have to, yet these people still need gas! No wonder the government won't come out with countries secrets lol

[Image: TheZeeMan.png]
02-02-2011, 11:34 AM
(02-02-2011 05:19 AM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  Agreed Core, I believe the general public is becoming less and less educated. Great example is today, weather is expecting like 12 inches of snow...people think its the end of the world or something so they are stocking up on food...other people are filling up their gas tanks because they are being told not to go anywhere if they don't have to, yet these people still need gas! No wonder the government won't come out with countries secrets lol

LOL, interesting proposition Tongue.

But yes, people worry too much ... about nothing Big Grin.

02-08-2011, 07:28 PM
RE: The silent update definitely went into effect - Umm, no it didn't. I'd safely bet that Twisted Pixel is using dev consoles with the Spring dashboard update that may add better functionality to Kinect. Just because a game trailer shows better movements, doesn't mean the update already went out.

[Image: HazyCloud.png]
http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!