everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Trials Evolution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trials Evolution!
04-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Trials Evolution!
Trials Evolution has been discussed in a number of threads, but it really deserves its own thread! And everyone here must buy it. It really is deserving of all its accolades. It's got so much content that it justifies its premium pricing.

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 01:12 AM
RE: Trials Evolution!

04-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Exclamation RE: Trials Evolution!
Launch trailer! (It's out tomorrow.) It looks amazing!!! Big Grin

04-20-2012, 05:06 AM
Exclamation RE: Trials Evolution!
Trials Evolution had 100,000 players online at launch! Big Grin So many in fact that they crashed its servers, lol!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/344...unch-rush/
04-20-2012, 06:48 AM
this game is friggin amazing!!!!! don't let your impressions of the first one hold you back on trying out this one. the difficulty level on Evolution ramps up much more slowly than the original Trials HD.

and don't let the demo have you thinking it ramps up fast. The demo is not just the beginning levels. In fact, the demo takes a level from the beginning and the middle sections.

Not only are the levels amazing (you will get vertigo and feel your stomach climbing in your chest as you freefall), but the graphics are just so amazing and so much more variety than the original game.

Even when you play it single player, it feels more like you're in the world of Trials gamers as you can see dots of all your friends which represents their ghosts as you're racing and where they were at on the track. So you can easily tell if you're falling behind them or ahead of them. It makes the single player campaign a lot more intense. In the original Trials, you had a marker along the top but racing single player felt very lonesome if that's the right word.

And now, you can play and download levels from anyone rather than depend on having friends who are good level builders.

There's just so much amazing about this game. I was hesitant because it's $15 and I rarely buy games when they first come out and at full price. But it really is worth the $15.

And I sampled the online multplayer and it's also fabulous. I thought I would get slaughtered but I more than held my own.

04-23-2012, 09:57 AM
i bought the first trials game,but it was way to difficult for me. The four player game looks really cool.
04-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Trials: Evolution sounds good! I plan to get that soon. Wink

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user