everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

UFC Personal Trainer KINECT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-19-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm sure someone posted there'll be a "UFC Personal Trainer" kinect game before I just can't locate it. Anyway I was browsing through MightyApe (online store) and found UFC Personal trainer. Below is the info:

•Choose your own mixed martial artstrainer for personal instruction and guidance along you fitness journey.
•Learn new martial arts exercises, training techniques and healthy lifestyle choices along your training progression.
•Burn calories, hone in on technique, strengthen your core, and learn striking moves for a complete and personal fitness program.
•Train with legendary UFC coaches Javier Mendez, Mark DellaGrotte and Greg Jackson and get insider fitness tips!

Release Date: April 15 2011

Link:
http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Xbox-.../10041008/

Now this site is reliable I always buy games from here. April 15 is the estimated arrival so give or take on that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2011, 12:45 PM
RE: UFC Personal Trainer KINECT
Yes, unfortunately it has been moved to June Sad

https://123kinect.com/ufc-personal-traine...june-2011/

Checkout our games list for all news, etc on individual games (so it's easy to locate the latest on UFC Personal Trainer f.e.): https://123kinect.com/kinect-games/

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
03-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Sorry Clemens, delete / lock this thread please. Sad

03-19-2011, 02:43 PM
(03-19-2011 11:55 AM)wazza Wrote:  I'm sure someone posted there'll be a "UFC Personal Trainer" kinect game before I just can't locate it. Anyway I was browsing through MightyApe (online store) and found UFC Personal trainer. Below is the info:

•Choose your own mixed martial artstrainer for personal instruction and guidance along you fitness journey.
•Learn new martial arts exercises, training techniques and healthy lifestyle choices along your training progression.
•Burn calories, hone in on technique, strengthen your core, and learn striking moves for a complete and personal fitness program.
•Train with legendary UFC coaches Javier Mendez, Mark DellaGrotte and Greg Jackson and get insider fitness tips!

I'm so waiting for this game (I don't watch UFC, I just want the training side of the game). I'm searching the web for information since 2-3 month and I wasn't able to find anything (beside that it is pushed to June Sad). So this is the first time I'm seeing some information on this game.

Thanks wazza.

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
Find all posts by this user
03-19-2011, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2011 10:29 PM by wazza.)
(03-19-2011 02:43 PM)legreffer Wrote:  
(03-19-2011 11:55 AM)wazza Wrote:  I'm sure someone posted there'll be a "UFC Personal Trainer" kinect game before I just can't locate it. Anyway I was browsing through MightyApe (online store) and found UFC

Personal trainer. Below is the info:

•Learn new martial arts exercises, training
techniques and healthy lifestyle choices along your training progression.
•Train with legendary UFC coaches Javier

Mendez, Mark DellaGrotte and Greg Jackson and get insider fitness tips!

I'm so waiting for this game (I don't watch
UFC, I just want the training side of the game). I'm searching the web for information since 2-3 month and I wasn't able to find
anything (beside that it is pushed to June Sad). So this is
the first time I'm seeing some information on
this game.

Thanks wazza.

Oh is it the first time? No problem legreffer.

Yeah same here I don't watch UFC but I'm quite interested for the fitness routines and trainings.
03-20-2011, 04:19 AM
Question RE: UFC Personal Trainer KINECT
Is this just a fitness game based on UFC training or will it actually include a Kinect version of the latest UFC game?
03-20-2011, 05:04 AM
(03-20-2011 04:19 AM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  Is this just a fitness game based on UFC training or will it actually include a Kinect version of the latest UFC game?

99.9% sure it's just the training / fitness part of it. No actual full on UFC fights.
04-08-2011, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2011 02:39 AM by legreffer.)
Finally we have info, there's a dedicated website : http://www.ufctrainergame.com/

It seem very promising as a fitness program !!!

Quote:Focusing on three distinct target goals – losing weight, building strength and improving performance – players may select a pre-set 30 or 60-day program that best meets their fitness needs. The selected program populates the in-game calendar with daily routines for players to follow, as well as tracks user performance.

Quote:An in-game journal enables players to view a comprehensive calendar of their fitness activities, including specific routines, time management and more. The calendar continuously tracks progress and provides recommendations to help players meet their desired results.

Quote:Players can unlock a variety of different drills to earn rewards, each with increasing difficulty, as well as compete against friends and issue challenges in a multiplayer environment.

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
04-08-2011, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2011 01:48 AM by Jersmall.)
damn.....i love UFC and ufc games and i thought it would be a multi player game too... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!! the potential too! what a waste!!! ish /suicide

looks like i will keep boxing on kinect sports. Dodgy
acutally i just saw that there is "competitive multiplayer with friend"... but i doubt its acutally fighting or doing any MMA at all..

personally i already have taken years of boxing and mma courses and i am fit already and i know all the strikes already... they cant teach you Jui jitsu either just boxing/muay thai/kick boxing and some take down defence. i rather play UFC fighting games or at least they should add it...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  UFC: Personal Trainer is basically 1:1 motion johnnysac5 2 1,334 08-01-2011 07:25 PM
Last Post: TheZeeMan