Xbox Kinect

/ / /

What games are you most looking forward to?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-17-2010, 06:25 PM
There's not a ton coming in the remainder of 2010, but the future has some interesting titles. I'm very interested to see how all those Japanese Kinect games announced will do (especially Steel Battalion, Codename D, and Project Draco).

But the games I'm most looking forward to:
Deux Ex 3 - I still have the old PC game and it holds up surprisingly well ..not so much graphically though. The new one has a kinda cyberpunk aesthetic which is just so lacking in games these days. (MORE CYBERPUNK! Better yet, someone please make a Shadowrun game *the MS one doesn't count as it has hardly anything to do with the Shadowrun universe*)

Bioshock Infinite - Bioshock is one of my favorite games this generation and the gameplay demo of this game even at its early phase was AMAZING!

Dust 514 - I'm a fan of EVE Online (though I hardly ever play it) and am anxious to see how this console game will tie in with the computer MMO. EVE's economy and universe is one of the most player-controlled of MMOs so it'll be interesting to see if they can actually pull off a meaningful crossover where CONSOLES can affect the EVE universe.

Whatever Quantic Dream is working on next - I loved Heavy Rain on PS3, and Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit for EU) wasn't bad on the OG xbox. With David Cage's penchant for cinematic gaming I'd love to see what they do next...perhaps using PS Move. (Hey xbox may be my favorite but I have all three consoles)

There are many others but I'll start with these for now.

[Image: Lord+360.png]

Cypher Infinitum
http://www.cichi.com
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2010, 08:29 PM
RE: What games are you most looking forward to?
Well besides all of the kinect games, for regular 360, I am looking very forward to LA Noire. I know it's just another GTA clone, but for whatever reason, I can just keep playing GTA style games over and over I don't know why. Like I really like the The Saboteur, thought that was a great idea. This one is actually supposed to have a real good story, so we'll see.

I know its already out, but I love the Assassin Creed story. Ubisoft did an awesome job of combining fact with fiction, or is it really fiction? Those are the games I love...the ones that leave the question at the end, is it for real? That's why I was so disappointed in the new CoD. It's just a bunch of bs and didn't like it. TongueMaybe I'm just a story type gamer...

Next, LOTR: War in the North. I love it that no one will not let LOTR die, I could of watched another 10 LOTR movies if they made them LOL. I don't know why it's just a great story to me as well.

Lastly, the new batman. The first one actually had a very cool story, so it makes me want to play the second one.

[Image: TheZeeMan]
Find all posts by this user
11-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Good call on LA Noire! I don't think it's another GTA clone at all, just cuz it's Rockstar. The cinematics look amazing! I'm sure the gameplay will be great as well.

[Image: Lord+360.png]

Cypher Infinitum
http://www.cichi.com
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
11-17-2010, 11:42 PM
looking forward to lotr war in the north, codename d, steel battalion and many others (love the b and c rated games)

[Image: Terrin.png]
11-18-2010, 12:30 AM
I'm trying to stop myself from looking ahead. I have sooooooooooooo many games already that I haven't played or finished yet.

I'm like a kid. When I see something new and shiny, I have to get it, even though I already have plenty to do.
11-18-2010, 12:49 AM
LOL I know, I think it's worse now that we're older because there's no one to say no you can't have it.

[Image: TheZeeMan]
11-18-2010, 12:59 AM
Fervor, gotta a agree with you there.. LOL love this thread!

(- Kinect Games... -> other forum Tongue)
- Fable III (still gotta play that)
- Assassin's creed
- Deus X III
- Gears of War 3
- Halo Reach (haven't even started that :| )

argh!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2010, 06:29 AM
Well mostly my clan is getting antsy on GoW:3 but I myself am waiting on the Star Wars game coming out next year for Kinect. I'm not a big fan of Star Wars but I might change my mind on this one....lol. That and Bioshock: Infinate mostly....I'd like to see if the director of Kinect will come up with a free roam game, somewhat like GTA or possibly have a program like the Ps3 have right now with Playstation Home. Where you can go to a virtual world where you can chat with other gamers and do minigames while in the same process watching movies in a virtual theatre or working out together.....I'd really like to see that happen.

[Image: JetBlackScarab.png]

I wear the shirt of Rapture because I follow my partner the man of death VoidBlackScarab.
12-14-2010, 12:33 AM
(12-07-2010 06:29 AM)JetBlackScarab Wrote:  Well mostly my clan is getting antsy on GoW:3 but I myself am waiting on the Star Wars game coming out next year for Kinect. I'm not a big fan of Star Wars but I might change my mind on this one....lol. That and Bioshock: Infinate mostly....I'd like to see if the director of Kinect will come up with a free roam game, somewhat like GTA or possibly have a program like the Ps3 have right now with Playstation Home. Where you can go to a virtual world where you can chat with other gamers and do minigames while in the same process watching movies in a virtual theatre or working out together.....I'd really like to see that happen.

Yes, that's a crazy idea.. hopefully the Sims will be Kinected soon and spawn a new genreBig Grin. Nice to know you're in a clan Big Grin... any good?

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2011, 02:44 AM
I'm waiting for Driver San Francisco, it looks good!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Brick Loading games on harddrive! BlueBaron 4 431 11-28-2010 08:52 PM
Last Post: HazyCloud

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)