/ / / /

Winter Sports kinect

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Winter Sports kinect
03-26-2011, 05:15 PM
Winter Sports kinect
So... this game is coming soon or no?
I saw somewhere saying this game going to be released on the 29 of the present month, but no other news about.
I really wish is soon, cause i need more sports on my library, hehe.

Anyone have more info?

Started with a MotionAnalysis machine, and now i'm with a Kinect... big change.
Btw. Excuse my english.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2011, 05:29 PM
RE: Winter Sports kinect
I haven't seen any new info on the web recently, I think the problem with this game is that if it hits the shelves in the summer then it simply won't sell due to people not being interested in winter stuff in the middle of the summer.

Because of thid, I'm expecting this game to release later in the year, but I have no evidence to support my claim.

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-26-2011, 08:51 PM
That makes sense Clemens. But you have to remember, countries depending on which hemisphere you live in has different seasons. Of course, the most likely target for Winter sports and the bigger audience is in Canada and US, though.

03-26-2011, 09:56 PM
(03-26-2011 08:51 PM)wazza Wrote:  That makes sense Clemens. But you have to remember, countries depending on which hemisphere you live in has different seasons. Of course, the most likely target for Winter sports and the bigger audience is in Canada and US, though.

Yeah, maybe Australia gets Winter Sports early? Lol!
03-27-2011, 12:48 AM
(03-26-2011 09:56 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  
(03-26-2011 08:51 PM)wazza Wrote:  That makes sense Clemens. But you have to remember, countries depending on which hemisphere you live in has different seasons. Of course, the most likely target for Winter sports and the bigger audience is in Canada
and US, though.

Yeah, I live in New Zealand... winter is shortly approaching. So we get it early! hahaha nah
03-29-2011, 03:48 PM
(03-27-2011 12:48 AM)wazza Wrote:  
(03-26-2011 09:56 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  
(03-26-2011 08:51 PM)wazza Wrote:  That makes sense Clemens. But you have to remember, countries depending on which hemisphere you live in has different seasons. Of course, the most likely target for Winter sports and the bigger audience is in Canada
and US, though.

Yeah, I live in New Zealand... winter is shortly approaching. So we get it early! hahaha nah

LOL that would be too funny Tongue

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
11-21-2011, 02:39 AM
Question RE: Winter Sports kinect
Is Winter Sports the same game as Winter Stars? I thought they were 2 different games? (If they are 2 different games then what the hell has happened to Winter Sports? Lol! Huh)
11-21-2011, 02:42 AM
LOL I'm not sure, I'm trying to organize the games section TongueSo I assumed this was the same game...was there a different game?

[Image: thezeeman.png]
11-21-2011, 03:06 AM
Information RE: Winter Sports kinect
(11-21-2011 02:42 AM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  LOL I'm not sure, I'm trying to organize the games section TongueSo I assumed this was the same game...was there a different game?

Well I remember Winter Sports being announced for Kinect (the series was already on all consoles) then Winter Stars was announced and is of course out now. Maybe they changed the name of the Kinect version of Winter Sports to Winter Stars, I'm not sure.
11-21-2011, 03:09 AM
Ok just checked it out, Winter Sports developer was 49 games so yeah this was/is Winter Stars.

11-21-2011, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 03:11 AM by Corellianrogue.)
Information RE: Winter Sports kinect
Here's the Winter Sports game. It was supposed to come out in the Spring but obviously that didn't happen. (Unless it did in America and not the UK?)

https://123kinect.com/winter-sports-3-kinect-game/9010/

But like I said, maybe they just changed the name to Winter Stars.

(11-21-2011 03:09 AM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  Ok just checked it out, Winter Sports developer was 49 games so yeah this was/is Winter Stars.

Oh, OK. Weird that they changed the name as it was already an established series.
11-21-2011, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 03:17 AM by TheZeeMan.)
Ok that's confusing, look at 49 games website:

http://www.49games.de/

Unfortunately, they were just bought out in Sept. so Winter Stars is their last console game.

I'm guessing they changed names so it didn't relate to it, as I think I only played one version on the Wii and it was pretty bad. Or they were going to go into Summer Stars as well, which would have been awesome, but the new company that bought them said they will be using them to create a web based MMO (gay in my opinion, we keep losing good kinect developers).

11-21-2011, 03:37 AM
(11-21-2011 03:12 AM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  Ok that's confusing, look at 49 games website:

http://www.49games.de/

Unfortunately, they were just bought out in Sept. so Winter Stars is their last console game.

I'm guessing they changed names so it didn't relate to it, as I think I only played one version on the Wii and it was pretty bad. Or they were going to go into Summer Stars as well, which would have been awesome, but the new company that bought them said they will be using them to create a web based MMO (gay in my opinion, we keep losing good kinect developers).

That doesn't make sense, why would you buy a console sports game developer to make a web based MMO? HuhLol! What other Kinect developers have we lost? I can only think of gained ones, the various new Microsoft studios.
11-21-2011, 04:12 AM
LOL Sorry I meant that as a future reference, I'm not sure what others won't be used again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I would like to know about winter stars cazz2 17 312 11-20-2011 08:35 PM
Last Post: TheZeeMan