/ / v /

Wipeout: The Game for kinect ... awesome!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wipeout: The Game for kinect ... awesome!!
02-19-2011, 01:47 PM
Wink Wipeout: The Game for kinect ... awesome!!
I don't know if anyone have shared this idea before, but if they haven't, this would be a great idea for a kinect game.
Based on the incredible reality show: Wipeout (by abc studios?)
It would be something very similar to the launch title/game included with kinect, Kinect Adventures, but based on the different challenges in the TV series.

If you haven't watched wipeout before, i sincerely recommend you to Smile

Looking foward to this!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2011, 12:30 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Wipeout: The Game for kinect ... awesome!!
(02-19-2011 01:47 PM)jcxbox Wrote:  I don't know if anyone have shared this idea before, but if they haven't, this would be a great idea for a kinect game.
Based on the incredible reality show: Wipeout (by abc studios?)
It would be something very similar to the launch title/game included with kinect, Kinect Adventures, but based on the different challenges in the TV series.

If you haven't watched wipeout before, i sincerely recommend you to Smile

Looking foward to this!

Definitely! I actually thought the same thing as soon as "Natal" was first shown, lol! I also thought of Human Tetris/Hole In The Wall, although that would only work as a really cheap XBLA game. (Like 400 points at the absolute maximum, but more like 200 points.) Another gameshow that would be great for Kinect (and possibly give the Xbox 360 a boost in Japan) is Takeshi's Castle! Big GrinAlthough obviously they couldn't include the Nintendo sounds and images, lol!
03-16-2011, 01:57 PM
RE: Wipeout: The Game for kinect ... awesome!!
Guys, checkout this news item: https://123kinect.com/wipeout-game-kinect-announced/

Big Grin

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-16-2011, 03:02 PM
Thumbs Up RE: Wipeout: The Game for kinect ... awesome!!
Jcxbox totally called it, lol! Cool
03-16-2011, 10:30 PM
looks like the doritos game. maybe they bought it and tweaked it.

but i'm wondering how they're going to use the wipeout name since Sony has that name locked up.
03-17-2011, 12:22 AM
Information RE: Wipeout: The Game for kinect ... awesome!!
(03-16-2011 10:30 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  looks like the doritos game. maybe they bought it and tweaked it.

but i'm wondering how they're going to use the wipeout name since Sony has that name locked up.

I guess they got around copyrights by calling it Wipeout In The Zone. Also there are at least some games that have somehow got away with using the same name as previous games like Microsoft's Crackdown, there was already a really cool Sega game called Crackdown. (I actually had a dream about a sequel to Sega's game when I was at school, lol! I don't mean I had a dream while at school, just when I was about 14 I think and I told my friend about it the next day at school.) Actually, now that I think about it I think that Sega's Crackdown may have been spelt Crack Down, so maybe that's how Microsoft got away with it.
03-18-2011, 03:14 PM
o yay Smile
03-23-2011, 10:42 PM
(03-18-2011 03:14 PM)jcxbox Wrote:  o yay Smile

I just read this forum today without looking at the original post and I thought you were being fecicious (spl?). Then I looked at the date. You sir are a prophet....lol.

I don't get it....how could someone possibly say Dance Revolution or Dance Party 2 is better then Dance Central? That's like saying, canned chicken is better then roasted chicken. Have they even played Dance Central?
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My game Idea nunubx 0 164 03-17-2011 10:01 PM
Last Post: nunubx
  Super Punch Out Would Be Awesome W/ Kinect ProjectNatalFan 4 329 03-01-2011 05:22 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  Kinect Virtual World And Game Cover! TheLiveLegand 5 845 02-02-2011 04:50 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  Table Top game board for kinect greegan_oxb 3 478 01-19-2011 07:24 PM
Last Post: TheZeeMan
  3d Game Character Movements Orion_Destiny 0 342 01-17-2011 12:00 AM
Last Post: Orion_Destiny
  1:1 Online Fighting Game 360 13 1,161 01-02-2011 02:59 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)