We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Yay! 5 star - hard - Just Dance!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-18-2010, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2010 12:42 AM by fervor.)
Yay!!!! 10 days ago, I never thought I'd ever 5 star the hardest song on Dance Central.

One hour doing breakdown and I finally broke the 5 star barrier! Yay!!!

It feels like every single move is unique. If I don't practice this over and over, I'm totally going to forget it.

I'm not bragging or anything. If I can do it, anyone can with enough practice. I'm just so happy, hahahaha.

(I'm not sure Just Dance is the hardest. It's complicated, I think, but other songs are more physically demanding.)
Warning for anyone else who plans to practice this song, heh.

Be careful of the 2 spin moves.

During breakdown, you have to do it several times to pass, right? If you don't know how to spin properly, you can get a little dizzy and/or disoriented. I stumbled a few times...good thing I have a lot of space, otherwise, I could have easily crashed into something.

One spin at a time (like during perform) is okay, but several in succession can mess with you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2010, 02:59 AM
RE: Yay! 5 star - hard - Just Dance!
Hey!! Congrats! Big GrinI've played "Just Dance" once, but I do remember that I had some trouble with it. Personally, I like to play: "Poison", "Teach Me How To Jerk", and "Satisfaction". Each song very different from each other.

[Image: 5177851846_1e51259f42.jpg]
GT: SlammerD Forum Rules
11-19-2010, 03:37 AM
I need to learn to jerk one of these days-- that backwards-skip-like movement is quite difficult! Rolleyes

11-19-2010, 01:08 PM
Now, when I see a dance routine on TV or a video, my mind automatically break it down into 2 or 4 beat chunks (I've been playing way too much DC). Viewed as a whole, the routines look really complex and difficult, but once you break it down into pieces, they suddenly seem more manageable (this is true for a lot of things in life, heh). It's definitely true for the routines in Dance Central.

When I first saw the Just Dance routine, I was like "WTF, no way!!". But each individual flashcard isn't bad at all. The hard part is stringing them all together.

Anyways, now I'm pretty sure I will eventually 5 star every song. After that, my goal will be to gold star them!!
11-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Congrats! Smile

I just started with the game and I'm a little in trouble to get 5 stars on easy for the first group of songs. BlushBut...I don't care. SmileThis game is so much fun. My GOTY 2010! Definitely. Despite the fact that I'm a fan of Rock music. I don't like Pop, Rap, Dancefloor and Hiphop. Cool
11-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Wow congrats! I feel leaderboards coming up... Big Grin

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-22-2010, 02:42 AM
Aw, shoot!! I just tried Teach Me How to Jerk and I don't know if my body can do it. SadSo much knee action and my knees are a little gimpy. Argh! I wonder if there is a way to fake it, ahahaha. Gah. Sad
11-22-2010, 11:19 PM
I'm standing outside Old Navy for a free copy on Black Friday.

I don't get it....how could someone possibly say Dance Revolution or Dance Party 2 is better then Dance Central? That's like saying, canned chicken is better then roasted chicken. Have they even played Dance Central?
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
11-23-2010, 12:52 AM
(11-22-2010 11:19 PM)UndgnfiedWrshpr Wrote:  I'm standing outside Old Navy for a free copy on Black Friday.

A free copy of dance central?! Lucky you. Smile

[Image: 5177851846_1e51259f42.jpg]
GT: SlammerD Forum Rules
11-23-2010, 03:33 AM
I think if you spend $25 at Old Navy, you get a free copy, right? Something like that. It's cool. I hope it gets a lot more 'word of mouth' advertising. The game really deserves every success.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Star Wars Kinect About To Be Revealed??! Corellianrogue 13 682 05-11-2011 09:56 AM
Last Post: Clemens
Information Star Wars Kinect... Corellianrogue 10 892 04-21-2011 11:25 PM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  Dance Central DLC ZappyGetzOff10 1 763 03-16-2011 04:02 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  Dance Central commercial dirtyvu 4 830 03-15-2011 05:27 AM
Last Post: dirtyvu
  Dance Paradise (vs. Dance Central) TheZeeMan 44 8,443 02-15-2011 07:23 PM
Last Post: TheZeeMan
  Dance Central + FACEBOOK = BULLSH*T. ZappyGetzOff10 21 2,056 01-27-2011 12:23 AM
Last Post: meistroracer